Don't ever steal potatoes - NSFW?

mynameismike65

Established Member
I feel like even if the crime was more severe... who deserves that... and to the guy that said " If legal I would do that to someone stealing from me"... really... I doubt it.. if someone stole my car fine let them take my car... my insurance is going to cover it... put them in jail for a long time but dont beat them to a pulp them set them on fire while alive.. thats seriously a little to far

That was the first time I have seen someone burned alive (thankfully) and let me say, that was ****ed up. I could not do that to someone. I cant imagine a death worse then that.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
That was the first time I have seen someone burned alive (thankfully) and let me say, that was ****ed up. I could not do that to someone. I cant imagine a death worse then that.

yaa.. I could never do that to a human being... could I threaten someone for stealing my stuff? yeahh.. could I burn a human alive for it? NO ESPECIALLY if it was over potatoes...

portcity_gt

Established Member
eh....i bet they have less thieves than we do. as much as i hate to say it, people get away with way too much around here. crime would go way down if there were more Sever punishment.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That is extremely disturbing, but that's Africa for you...

I sure hope they did more than just steal potatos, like rape or murder. Only people like Casey Anthony deserve punishment like that.

blacksrt

Established Member
and to think people still complain about their forefathers being slaves............. God bless America and be glad you live here! Happy early 4th of July!

snake bite 03

That was ****ed up but i have seen much much worse. Should have seen the shit on TRUTHTUBE.TV b4 it was shut down.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
umm yea...that was awful...where do all you guys keep finding these videos and put them up on here lol..jeez

305Terminator

Established Member
If this was for potatoes that was WAY overboard... But honestly I don't see anything wrong with it if it was for something severe (ie: rape, murder, etc).

CobraJay

Established Member
first are you 100% it was stealing potatoes? maybe the crime was more severe?

second, if legal i would personaly do that to anyone stealing from me.

I HIGHLY DOUBT you would pal. Just for stealing? Eh eh... I'm sure these guys did something way worse then steal potatoes.

If they raped or murdered someone then yes. Burn them.

Users who are viewing this thread