Don't even think about buying yourself a new 5.0. Relive 2002 and buy a new T...

forged00

Established Member
ZERO feedback from the seller......hell of a first listing!!

Most likely someone that's never sold before on eBay. They just know the value of this car and want to advertise to the biggest audience possible. Shoulda went to Mecum or Barrett Jackson honestly

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen this posted on svtp already...

oldmodman

Established Member
I made an offer of $21,000 with a caveat.

I must be able to fly to his city and see the car first. And to prove he even knows where said car is.

He must phone me while standing next to the car and I will tell him exactly what picture I want him to send me. Within one minute.

Doubt if I will hear back from the seller.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice find for the right person, but that price is too high. He might find someone, though, interested enough to pay near that. Two owners, according to the listing, and the car has never been driven. I'd love to see this one go through Mecum. Would be interesting to see what it would fetch.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Could probably get $30-35k, but I don't see $50k+. :shrug:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I was trying to refrain from commenting, but I just can't! With the caliber of cars you can get these days for that price new and used, a person would have to have an extra chromosome to pay that kind of money for that car! His Cobro dial would have to be twisted all the way around to 11 twice! It's bad enough as it is what some Cobros think a '03/'04 is "worth." This is just on a whole other level of insanity!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So $35k then, which is what they MSRPd for.

Sorry, not paying appreciated GT500 costs for a car that MSRPd for $35k that has only depreciated over the years. This isnt a FGT.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I wouldnt pay more than what it was worth new. The rarity is there but not of 500 rare. I think 00' Cobra R is more exclusive.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
He states the car starts right up, is it safe to run the motor on 13+year old fluids? He doesn't say anything about the fluids being changed over the years.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
There has been so much discussion on this car on several Facebook pages and such it got what the owners wanted. ATTENTION! Most of it negative but it did get lots of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread