Does anyone know who owns these terminators?

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I agree that the first one is over priced however i have never seen it.

The silver one i saw last year at a car meet in Merrimack Nh. Wasn't the biggest fan but him and his son were talking up the car. Not my taste. Price also would need to come down.

Why are you looking at them?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Silver one used to belong to a member on here and had chrome afs 18 replicas on it and it didn't have the louvers. The guy that owns it now I'm told it a huge tool.

blackedout06

Established Member
The owner of the black one is a member on here, nufc1 if I remember correctly and the rear louver and hood pins on the silver one :xpl:

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I'm always looking for a good deal haha. "not getting rid of mine". I can imagine the guy with the silver one is quite a tool, judging from the window louvers lol I was jw if anyone knew who they where.always looking for "non douche bag" mustang owners haha

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Hahah that sucks. Its always a shane to see something you loved turn to a crap box because of someone else's carelessness

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Silver one was the first terminator I drove thanks to James. Looked way better back then though :lol1:. And after reading some of the new owners posts on facebook I would stay far far away.

That guy asking 27 grand for your average terminator with a nice suspension setup is out of his mind lol

blackedout06

Established Member
I don't think the guy selling the black one is in any rush, he offered it up to me for the same price over a year ago. I bet its one of those if someones willing to pay this price then I will let it go types of deals.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Ya probably. he is probably just like most of us. worth more to us then its actually worth! hahah
I don't think the guy selling the black one is in any rush, he offered it up to me for the same price over a year ago. I bet its one of those if someones willing to pay this price then I will let it go types of deals.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
The black one is nice, but not for that money. I have the same suspension he has and I know what it costs just to buy it, but it doesn't make the car worth 27K. That would be a nice car to won if you could pick it up for 23-24K. Then it would be worth the money.

That silver one is ugly. The louvers, letter inserts, fuel door and wheels ruin it. That stuff just makes a car look like it belongs at an import show with cotton inside the rims. I like the radio in it. Looks nice in the dash. I could see maybe paying somewhere around his asking price if he took all the garbage that ruins the car and then put the stock fuel door and nice wheels on it.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
That guy worked hard to make the car look like crap from when I used to have it.

james03cobra2.jpg

james03cobra.jpg

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I have met the owner of that silver car at a few car shows and cruise nights, all I have to say is LOL. I am not surprised he's selling it...all his buddies drive camaro's.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
From what everyone described of him, it sounds like he will be better off in a camaro anyway lol. Dont want them making a bad name for us classy mustang owners haha :beer:

I have met the owner of that silver car at a few car shows and cruise nights, all I have to say is LOL. I am not surprised he's selling it...all his buddies drive camaro's.

Users who are viewing this thread