Does anyone know who owns these terminators?

gtmustang00

Established Member
Dude, just deal with the fact you are going to have to travel. Nothing wrong with that. Think of it as an adventure

Yes. Unless you have cash and want to pay up for one. So true. I've traveled many times. All our mustangs have come from out of state.

lescok

Established Member
My friend looked at the silver one last weekend he said bottom end had a rattle like a bad rod bearing offered the guy 13.5 dropped to 15k wouldn't budge he passed. Does anyone know a TR Coupe in Billerica he's going to see it tomorrow?

Mystic1199

Established Member
I hit the guy up earlier with silver one he said he has 3 guys wanting it said price was 16k now ...guy sounds like a bozo

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
God I hate to see my old car reduced to this. And yes it was smoking. Either bad wrist pin or oil rings. Positives are it had a fully built trans and I never beat the crap out of it. I bought it with 29k on it and sold it with around 63k on it.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I am! But not with that many miles :(

This car was just completely redone Mike. I actually bought the original stock rear bumper off it lol. Guy is a straight shooter, talked to him a bit. Local to me as well. I inspected this car a few years back when the previous owner had it, it had blue stripes at that point. I was actually going to text you this

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
it's an 11 year old mustang...that averages out to 6k miles a year

I'd say that's pretty dam good all things considered

and yes, this was that kid d3molition's old car...i think that was his screen name

lescok

Established Member
Not to ruin the party but I thought the white one got wrecked a few months ago?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It did sell last year. This is the new owner. It wasn't crashed, the guy ran over debris that was on the highway so it got a new bumper and it dinged the k member so he changed that too. He figured why not get rid of the stripes while he was at it because they were painted on. He stripped the car to bare metal to repaint. It's not some kid that owns it now.

Users who are viewing this thread