Does anyone know who owns these terminators?

Mystic1199

Established Member
The silver one is owned by an old guy but his son talks the car up on fb like it's the best and fastest thing around ...said it has a bunch of work done to it but has no clue what's done to it

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Just ran across this on CL…not sure whats up with it but if its legit its a smoking deal!!! 2003 Mustang Cobra 30k miles. Must sell asap.

More than likely it's a salvage title or there is something wrong with it. Only other reason I'd believe it's that cheap and a legit car w/ no issues is that the owner is getting divorced and the ex wife is selling it to be a bitch.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
i called the guy and text him.If thats for real Im going to buy it! but i don't think it is. haven't heard back and its been a few hours

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
haha sorry but its not going anywhere any time soon, I love it! GL with your search though, I got very lucky and mine popped up 20 minutes away from me!

Haha thought I'd try... I'm hoping something pops up local but I have a strong doubt that'll happen.

blackedout06

Established Member
yeah I searched forever for a CO and there was nothing out there, then I saw my car in person and there was no way I could pass it up! Luckily there is plenty of winter left to find one though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread