Do you poop?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Thanks, many tears have been shed.

Our family used to laugh at my younger brother for leaving “ledgers”.

We had a smaller toilet without great water pressure, so when my brother bore these squishy cow pie-like clumps on the inside of the bowl, but out of the water, we appropriately named them “ledgers”.

Could’ve used a poop-spatula.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
That sounds racist as ****, mixed with a pinch of the “Ban Assault Axes” thread.
A poop knife is no match, so they can pry my assault poo axe out of my cold dead hands.

Any snowflake that is offended, is more than welcome to come handle the slaying. Better be careful, their lack of protein, gluten, and whiskey, is going to leave them defenseless against a mud monkey or fudge dragon. Death will be immediate if it's after sushi and they have to face the Shatken

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Usually twice a day for me.
Every morning and almost every single day after work.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
2463FE0C-DDF2-47E5-AC7D-96DF865AECEB.jpeg
Once a day usually.

I like this thread lol. It's not my favorite but a solid #2.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
If I go 48hrs without a nice shit I'm hurting...I'm usually every morning and evening kind of guy lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
F that! Paint their toilet like an inner city bridge, in a display of dominance.
I've destroyed many a bowl that are not mine. It's a matter of pride. Alpha's can relate.

A poop knife is no match, so they can pry my assault poo axe out of my cold dead hands.

Any snowflake that is offended, is more than welcome to come handle the slaying. Better be careful, their lack of protein, gluten, and whiskey, is going to leave them defenseless against a mud monkey or fudge dragon. Death will be immediate if it's after sushi and they have to face the Shatken
This man knows his shit.

tracycali

Established Member
Once or twice daily for me.

I know a girl who might only crap once a week...and I find that very odd.

Since we are talking about poop...
I was complaining about a case of mud butt to the wife and the next week she came home from grocery shopping with Dude Wipes. Basically they are like high strength baby wipes for dudes. When I make a mess of myself...wipe as normal with paper...then grab a Dude Wipe and scrub it clean. Then one more wipe with paper to dry the crack and I’m good to go. No need to jump right in the shower for damage control.

If you have a hairy ass...I highly recommend Dude Wipes for these special occasions.

LOL. Same thing happened to me couple weeks ago! She came home with the dude wipes and said “because you’d never buy them for yourself”. Guess she’s tired of doing the laundry where my shorts look like I hit a deer in them.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
3 times a day is probably my average, but it's fairly common for me to hit a magical 4th trip.

... this thread actually makes me feel like I gotta go right now...

Users who are viewing this thread