Do you poop?

ZEN357

Established Member
Multiple times a day, but I have 20 feet less intestines than the normal person due to a colostomy and a reversal.

GodStang

Established Member
Depends how my Diverticulitis is holding up...

On a side note anyone know how a blind man tells when he is fully wiped clean? By smell? By feel? Does he do a set number and hope he is good? Seeing eye dog? Serious question.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Depends how my Diverticulitis is holding up...

On a side note anyone know how a blind man tells when he is fully wiped clean? By smell? By feel? Does he do a set number and hope he is good? Seeing eye dog? Serious question.

I always had a similar question.
How do blind people use the ATM? Yes, there is brail on all the buttons, but each button only has a few bumps on it, but yet has several different functions.

FJohnny

Established Member
Three solid efforts before 10 AM and then only 1 or 2 for the entire rest of the day. So, about average, I guess. A guy back in high school once said that he schedules a crap every Wednesday at 8 AM, whether he needed it or not. No other time.

They say that poop frequency is just a function of how much guilt a person feels. Guilty people poop less often was the conclusion if I remember correctly. No particular health indications.

The things you want to monitor were color, consistency, shape and, most important of all, whether it floats or not. Google it. This is important shit. Oprah did a whole show on it and it just might save your life. At the least, read "11 Icky But Interesting Facts About Poop".

Or just poop and wipe whenever and however. That works, too.

FJohnny

Established Member

How do blind people use the ATM? Yes, there is brail on all the buttons, but each button only has a few bumps on it, but yet has several different functions.

So you're saying the blind guy wipes, gets it everywhere and then transfers it to the ATM keys?

Thanks for that visual. No more ATMS.

Gravik

Established Member
I'm dieting right now, so once a day. When bulking, 2-3x day.

And they're like clockwork. Same time every day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Three solid efforts before 10 AM and then only 1 or 2 for the entire rest of the day. So, about average, I guess. A guy back in high school once said that he schedules a crap every Wednesday at 8 AM, whether he needed it or not. No other time.

They say that poop frequency is just a function of how much guilt a person feels. Guilty people poop less often was the conclusion if I remember correctly. No particular health indications.

The things you want to monitor were color, consistency, shape and, most important of all, whether it floats or not. Google it. This is important shit. Oprah did a whole show on it and it just might save your life. At the least, read "11 Icky But Interesting Facts About Poop".

Or just poop and wipe whenever and however. That works, too.
How they float? That's a new one to me, and irrelevant. Can't float a cruise ship in a puddle.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
How they float? That's a new one to me, and irrelevant. Can't float a cruise ship in a puddle.
Floaters would be evidence of too much fat in your diet; or I think that is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Floaters would be evidence of too much fat in your diet; or I think that is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes, that is what it means. Mine are all over the place. Some float some some sink and some do both.

FJohnny

Established Member
Cruise ship.....small puppy......phone pole.....

God you guys are funny sometimes! Gonna have to report to the wife again since she loved the poop knife saga so much.

Users who are viewing this thread