Do you poop?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Drop a deuce, drop the kids off at the pool, take a dump, etc etc. Now that you’re past the clickbait title. What is your pooping frequency? I can’t remember a day I haven’t pooped. But to some that is unheard of. Am I normal or an outlier?

FYI, your post is being reported.

I'm sure you are wondering why. As such, I highlighted the offensive words in your post.

If you used the words crap (or any form), smash, ass missile, etc.., then you'd be fine.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm surprised that everybody doesn't know to drop some TP in before dropping yer load. Of course, I'm sure there's some that enjoy splash-back.

Here's another pro tip for ya: Flush before you go to pre-wet the sides of the bowl and yer chances of leaving a skid mark above the water level are greatly reduced.

Yer welcome.

_Snake_

Established Member
Drop a deuce, drop the kids off at the pool, take a dump, etc etc. Now that you’re past the clickbait title. What is your pooping frequency? I can’t remember a day I haven’t pooped. But to some that is unheard of. Am I normal or an outlier?

Thread needs a poll. And a knife. Lol

Edited to add I poop multiple times daily, but I also had a section of my intestine removed in 2017 and may not be a good benchmark.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
wake up poop
lunchtime/afternoon snack poop
before bed poop

if i have the runs then its anytime i don't want to ruin my trousers.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
For a man, there is only one way to do this. Grab a handful of cocknballs, reach under there and pull that paper forward. Inspect paper for clay to determine if a re-wipe is necessary. Going the other way, like a woman will only fertilize your back bone.
You sir are doing it the wrong way. This was actually a heated debate in my auto shop class in high school. The correct way is grab a handful of TP and turn around and wipe starting from the bottom and working your way up. Another other way then you are a psychopath.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm surprised that everybody doesn't know to drop some TP in before dropping yer load. Of course, I'm sure there's some that enjoy splash-back.

Here's another pro tip for ya: Flush before you go to pre-wet the sides of the bowl and yer chances of leaving a skid mark above the water level are greatly reduced.

Yer welcome.

Neptune's kiss!

abM0RDr_700b.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Usually by 10 am and around 7pm. Sometimes, the 10 am doesnt show up and its all about the 7pm. Sometimes 10 am is the star and the next one doesnt hit till 10 the next day.

Blown 89

Established Member
I take a dump once a day around the middle of the day. That's it. If my diet is really light and healthy and I'm active sometimes I'll go a day or two without one to no ill effects. For the most part pooping is a non-event for me. I don't get how people live lives so unhealthy that they're constantly constipated, have diarrhea, or go the bathroom so frequently it's considered a second residence.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

Yer welcome.

I always lay down a landing strip of TP. Especially helpful when you are visiting someone's house and don't want to leave a burnout in their toilet LMAO.

Blown 89

Established Member
Since we are talking about poop...
I was complaining about a case of mud butt to the wife and the next week she came home from grocery shopping with Dude Wipes. Basically they are like high strength baby wipes for dudes. When I make a mess of myself...wipe as normal with paper...then grab a Dude Wipe and scrub it clean. Then one more wipe with paper to dry the crack and I’m good to go. No need to jump right in the shower for damage control.

If you have a hairy ass...I highly recommend Dude Wipes for these special occasions.
This. So much this. Americans have disgusting bathroom habits. At the very least I wipe with a baby wipe. Best case scenario I wash. The weather here breeds swamp ass....it's a distinctive smell and you can smell it on a lot of people by just standing next to them. America needs to get on board the bidet train.

My94GT

Established Member
At least twice a day. When bulking and calories get high it can go up to five or six times a day. It’s miserable

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I always lay a bunch of TP in tge bottom of a porta-crapper, especially if someone elses poop is down there and I can see it. Poop ought not mix, and what if the poop is soft and shot up like water?

Next, I pooped at my old job once and a single massive turd turned sideways, bridged the bowl, and lodged itself. Even after flushing, the “Bridge to Turdabithia” remained. I had my manager go look and he had another coworker go break it with his pee stream.

Bowl stripes are hilarious.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Once or twice a day for me. I try to avoid it at work especially since the only bathroom here is a portashitter unfortunately. And when you wipe, you go front to back but you do at least one back to front because if you think about it you are going to be wiping shit in one direction which will inevitably leave some remaining where you leave off with the single directional wipe. So wipe once the opposite direction to clean up the remainder and wipe until fully clean.

Users who are viewing this thread