Do you like Adam Sandler Movies?

Do you like Adam Sandler movies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragu1a

Established Member
More good than bad, but lately not as good. His serious roles don't do it for me...Reign Over Me, Spanglish bc it's not what I expect.

Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Waterboy are no brainers. I liked Little Nicky, but it hit a lot of criticism and Just Go With It was pretty good too.

Click was OK due to Christopher Walken and Funny People was meh.

I liked Grown Ups bc of how much I liked the cast and I will watch the sequel.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Happy Gilmore was one of my all time favorites.
Billy Madison hilarious
Click was great
Mr deeds was funny
Chuck and Larry was pretty good.
That's my boy was just stupid funny

His worst... Funny peoply

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell are basically walking the same path - most, if not all, of their early movies were damn funny, but their latest offerings have been more or less garbage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There was a time when I looked forward to his movies, but lately they haven't been as funny to me. With that said, I pretty much wait until movies hit redbox unless I absolutely have to see it asap(which is very rare).

I kind of feel the same way. I liked him more earlier in his movie career. I can't see me ever paying for a theater ticket to watch him in a movie, but I might when it hits Redbox or PayPerView.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
He has a few but I don't find him to be a good actor and all his characters seem pretty much the same in all of his movies, accept Little Nicky, that was just a goddamn shame he even took that role.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I love his older stuff. Happy Gilmore, Little Nicky, Billy Madison, Big Daddy, and The Waterboy are classics. I know Little Nicky takes alot of criticizm, but I LOVE the tongue-in-cheek humor and all the quotes!

Out of his newer stuff, Grown Ups is pretty much the only one I like. Movies like Jack & Jill, Zohan, Funny People really suck IMO. I only watch Click when it's on tv to look at Kate Beckinsale. mmmmmmmmmmm

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
He's not too shabby, but some movies kinda bore me.
But 8 crazy nights, anger management, click, just go with it, and most of his 90's-early 2000's movies are awesome! I think big daddy is the best though :)

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
I cannot stand Adam Sandler, because he plays the same character in every single movie. And he does the same thing with his voice in every one. He has the little baby-voice he uses when he's trying to get a girl to like him, and the loud "AH C'MOOONNNN!!!!" voice.

Cannot stand him or his played out schtick.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
hit and miss with some of his movies....agree that his "acting style" is played out.
older stuff is....ok
newer stuff....blows

totally agree on the C. Farley call.....FNG hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread