Do you like Adam Sandler Movies?

Do you like Adam Sandler movies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jroc

Established Member
I tell y'all a actor who I wish was still around that was funny as shit was Chris Farley. That mofo was a trip!

Last edited:

vinny89gt

On The Reg
Established Member
Sandler had a few good ones in the late 90s: Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Bulletproof, and The Wedding Singer are my favorites.

Seems like he got caught up in the making money thing after those flicks. Although I did enjoy I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I am a huge fan of Sandler. His movies have such original humor.

I'm a big fan of '80s movies...and his humor is as close to original humor...when it comes to comparing '80s movies. Billy Madison got me hooked.

brucesvt

Established Member
Back in the 90's his movies where the shit. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, etc were good, but then he started do the same corny "get the girl to like him at the end of the movie" thing one to many times that you knew what to expect and it got played out, and not very funny.

I do agree with SVTKid that "Just Go With It" with J. Aniston was pretty good. I thought "That's My Boy" was good if for no other reason than Vanilla Ice and the Foxbody.

I thought "Grown Ups" straight sucked ass.

This

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
I am a huge fan of Sandler. His movies have such original humor.

I'm a big fan of '80s movies...and his humor is as close to original humor...when it comes to comparing '80s movies. Billy Madison got me hooked.

With that said , which is truly better; shampoo or conditioner ?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
"bedtime stories" is actually one of my favorite sandler movies, most people probably havent seen it because its a 'kids movie' but its still just as funny as any other sandler movie, and its actually a good movie

Jroc

Established Member
"bedtime stories" is actually one of my favorite sandler movies, most people probably havent seen it because its a 'kids movie' but its still just as funny as any other sandler movie, and its actually a good movie

The one that surprised me was "Jack and Jill." That movie was actually pretty funny and I thought it was going to suck.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Putting Billy Madison on the in-between list was hard for me to do as for me it's borderline good/in-between. While some of the parts were classic for Sandler movies(The "want to touch the hinney" and the "O'Doyle Rules" parts for example) some of it was annoying to me, and maybe I've seen it one too many times, but I thought that "Happy Gilmore" and "The Waterboy" were better movies so I put "Billy Madison" on the in-between list. It was kind of a toss up for me though.

"The Wedding Singer" much like "50 First Dates" tried to be to cute for me. They're not bad, but they got to the point where I'm thinking can we just skip these corny parts. Sandler and Barrymore tend to be that way I guess. I liked Mr. Deed better than either of those. Crazy Eyes tripped me out in that movie.

His schtick of being silly and the voice he did got old, but you have to remember what came first. Billy Madison is classic Adam Sandler. Just like how Jim Carrey's schtick got old too, but Ace Ventura was the fist and will always be classic Jim Carrey.

I tell y'all a actor who I wish was still around that was funny as shit was Chris Farley. That mofo was a trip!

Chris Farley was my favorite of all of them. Absolutely love Farley. If you're a fan of his and haven't read the book his brothers wrote about his life, I highly suggest you do. Great read.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace..... I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean.

That dude had more energy than any other fat guy I think I've ever seen. "Tommy Boy" and "Beverly Hills Ninja" were funny as shit. I liked his role in "Wayne's World 2" also.

Chris Farley on Leno - YouTube

More energy because he was coked up all the time.

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
Happy Gilmore was classic and funny as hell. A few of his movies were pretty corny but some were funny as hell. I think that LITTLE NICKY was possibly the worst movie of all time.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I like most of them. He's definitely a better comedian than serious actor.

Big daddy, happy Gilmore, billy madison, little Nicky, and mr deeds were all great movies.

Adiabatik

Banned
Its either hit or miss with him.

I loved 50 1st Dates, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and a few others.

I absolutely HATED Click, Zohan, That's My Boy, Spanglish, and a few others.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
His earlier CD's make up for any shitty movie he has put out. Loved waiting for and buying his new CD as a kid.

[youtube_browser]K-34Fdtg1dI[/YouTube_browser]

Dude the Adam Sandler skit cd's were the Shit back in the day. Piece of Shit car, fatty McGhee, the peeper, **** n balls, etc. "one time I fed my snake some beer. It was all **** ed up. It was slithering dis way n dat"

With that said , which is truly better; shampoo or conditioner ?

:lol:

That dude had more energy than any other fat guy I think I've ever seen. "Tommy Boy" and "Beverly Hills Ninja" were funny as shit. I liked his role in "Wayne's World 2" also.

Chris Farley on Leno - YouTube

The guy was just a unique character. What a shame he died so young.

His schtick of being silly and the voice he did got old, but you have to remember what came first. Billy Madison is classic Adam Sandler. Just like how Jim Carrey's schtick got old too, but Ace Ventura was the fist and will always be classic Jim Carrey.

Chris Farley was my favorite of all of them. Absolutely love Farley. If you're a fan of his and haven't read the book his brothers wrote about his life, I highly suggest you do. Great read.

:rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread