Difficulty coming to terms with AED tune

Laloosh

Established Member
Strange cause I noticed alot of the AED videos show this popping. Maybe I am deaf, but my car does not pop at all. My exhaust set up is composed of an off-road X-Pipe and Kooks Mufflers. I still have my stock over the axle pipes and resonators.

jojobee

Established Member
Since i added headers and offroad xpipe i hear reasonable amounts of popping with my VMP tune.
Not sure i like it but its tolerable.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
That's bullshit, a cylinder with unburnt gas being puahed out the exhaust will cause the o2 sensors to read rich then go lean to compensate for that then you're back on the gas they freak out from being lean and over compensate againg, right back rich.
The car would run much better if it was properly tuned.

My BBR tune don't have any of them issues!!

Where did this guy go? :what:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
BAMA 93R tune here(not for much longer going AED) With muffler deletes, it does this a lot until it warms up. I personally think it's Bada**. Though my car isn't a daily, it reminds me of my old 1200 Sportster with Drag Pipes. Just pure mean! Can't hardly wait to get myself an AED Tune! (Begging the wife weekly LOL!)

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Popping is sexy as hell!!! I love it! I did notice in newer tunes that it has been toned down a little. I liked it when it was all out crazy popping. Just my opinion.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I'll take a popping AED tune versus piston burner's from others. Your call! Some like burnt pistons and CRAPPY TO NON-EXISTENT customer service. DO IT!

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
You never drive your car. You sure it pops lol :poke:

Nope! Just
stirthepot.gif
:D

Users who are viewing this thread