Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Zyborg, you were way out of line with your postings in that “other brand” forum. Don’t you know this is 2017 where everything is offensive and everyone gets offended?! Gheesh! Lol

Guess you better just stick to SVT Performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
@ZYBORG

da9441f0ab9964cceb5d5d2dce849cdc.jpg

8e23528233fc87476a454fbc09c894b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Never_Enough

Established Member
Here is an example of some of the shit you will see on the Challenger/Charger forums.
This guy has his own YouTube channel and spreads his B.S. all over the forums and nobody calls him out on it.

Here is one of his videos. Pay close attention to how Gorilla lug nuts "don't work" but the cheap plastic lug caps deter theft:

The same guy posts he would rather run Continental summer tires than Nitto NT555R drag radials at a drag strip, because the NT555R's "don't grab well".
http://www.hellcat.org/threads/315-35-20-on-10-5-reps.93817/#post-1770785

And again, I am the only one that calls him on it. :mad:
Thanks for posting. I no longer feel like an ugly dude.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I need a PCP Charger HC please, thanks.

It's the easiest fast car I've ever had. My 09 went faster/quicker. But I had to do the dump clutch stand on the brakes for a burnout. Figure out how to launch off the line, then bang every gear. This car I hit SRT for my default program. Do a burnout, stage @ 1500, then stand on the go pedal.

Never_Enough

Established Member
It's the easiest fast car I've ever had. My 09 went faster/quicker. But I had to do the dump clutch stand on the brakes for a burnout. Figure out how to launch off the line, then bang every gear. This car I hit SRT for my default program. Do a burnout, stage @ 1500, then stand on the go pedal.
So you're saying you forgot how to drive or got lazy? lol jk
I still don't know what I'm getting next.

Users who are viewing this thread