DFW guys, where you at?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Man still salty about that after how many years?? Let it go man.. let it go.. :shrug:
I'm not mad at all, I really couldn't care less...just trying to stir the pot a little bit, but it appears there's nothing in it.
I win the battle of the SN95's. :D
If JC ever finished putting his together you wouldn't. He needs to finish that thing and trade me straight up.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
The odds of him ever finishing that car are about as good as him trading you straight up for your baby's first crap green turd of yours. :lol:

Last I heard it was together and ran, just needed tuning (and a 6-speed - but he likes the auto).:shrug:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Just doing my part to keep this thought going. This really needs to happen after all the snow and shit Dallas poured on us lets up.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
He's always been a night owl. We were suppose to GTG for lunch until all the bad weather came in. :(

This weekend +the mlk holiday, I am house sitting for Dad.
If any of you Ya-hoos would like to join me for some outdoor shenanegans(Firearming and ATVing), let me know.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey guys, lets meet this weekend at hooters or some where else. The weather in Dallas this Saturday should be a high of 58 and a low of 46 with over cast.
What do y'all thank. ( Foofkiller, womack03, foofinator, 04sleeper )

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
This weekend +the mlk holiday, I am house sitting for Dad.
If any of you Ya-hoos would like to join me for some outdoor shenanegans(Firearming and ATVing), let me know.
I'm out. Sorry. Last time I went out for shenanegans with you Ya-hoos, it didn't end so well. :lol1:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Hey guys, lets meet this weekend at hooters or some where else. The weather in Dallas this Saturday should be a high of 58 and a low of 46 with over cast.
What do y'all thank. ( Foofkiller, womack03, foofinator, 04sleeper )

I will be out of town this weekend, but I am hankering for a GTG, so I imagine it will happen soon.

I'm out. Sorry. Last time I went out for shenanegans with you Ya-hoos, it didn't end so well. :lol1:

But Dad sold the lake house, so no more broken legs......:beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
The odds of him ever finishing that car are about as good as him trading you straight up for your baby's first crap green turd of yours. :lol:

Easy there big boy !!! I have had no time to finish the POS... I sold the mammoth noisy Weldon pump and I'm in the process of finishing the fuel system with a nice quiet setup. I would like to say that I will be done anytime soon but that would be a blatant lie... :lol: Tuning will start shortly after the fuel system is done, that is whenever I can get the time to finish it if ever...

SVT Lurch... If you are really sirious about buying the car, let's talk... I'm ready to let this mofo go to a good home... It has a brand new fresh set of true forged wheels as well... Looks bad ass (sitting on jack stands !!! LOL)...

JC

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Trey's got himself a job, i think it's time he snatches the car JC!
post some pics with the new wheels

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Stuid question guys what is the maxium amount of boost with can run with 93 octane for street. I'm thinking it's 21 psi or 23 psi. I'm I right or wrong?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Stuid question guys what is the maxium amount of boost with can run with 93 octane for street. I'm thinking it's 21 psi or 23 psi. I'm I right or wrong?

Honestly, each car is going to be a little different and will depend on your tune. Some cars can survive with a bunch of timing and boost, others just can't for some reason.

TREY - DO IT!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread