DFW Crew?

last1standing

Established Member
i'm only in the area on random weekends but i've got a house in the argyle area.

That's 5 min from me ..pm when your in town .I have a couple buddies saying the meets on sat night off beach are getting good .maybe we can cruise there

Emwun Garand

Established Member
That's 5 min from me ..pm when your in town .I have a couple buddies saying the meets on sat night off beach are getting good .maybe we can cruise there

Where at on Beach? I used to go to meet ups around there about ten years ago. Beach and Western Center, and had one at O'Reilleys on Rufe Snow until the pacific islander gang bangers came up there and knocked a few people out.

last1standing

Established Member
Where at on Beach? I used to go to meet ups around there about ten years ago. Beach and Western Center, and had one at O'Reilleys on Rufe Snow until the pacific islander gang bangers came up there and knocked a few people out.

Yeah .beach and western center .its been a couple years since I have regularly gone.my buddy that has a 03 termi has gone the last two weeks .said there were a lot of v8s when he went

RedfireSVT

Established Member

this is exactly why i don't go to any gtg's anymore. i don't enjoy the bs.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
The old CiCi's parking lot meet?

no, its at the albertsons on little rd about a half mile back towards 20. You can come past hooters on the service rd and see it. Lots of muscle cars. I am seriously debating taking the coupe out tomorrow night, Id like to meet some of you guys. Pm me if you want to go, it starts at 6 and ends at 10

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
my bad about tonight guys. I just got home. I feel really bad, about not making it out, but I had two guys that didn't show up, and it messed us up today.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
My two buddies and I have cobras. We will be down for a meet / cruse in the early springs. The next round of mods are going in right now for all of us.

Btw if y'all ever see a sliver, black and Screaming yellow cobra at the hooters on I-20 by benbrook that's us.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'd be willing to setup and organize a Spring Cruise for us if you guys are serious about commiting to showing up. lol.

I know a really good route through the far north Dallas countryside.Very scenic drive through the country, full of twisty, curvy roads and very little traffic. We could stop along the way for pictures and lunch at some point too.

Anyone game?

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I'd be willing to setup and organize a Spring Cruise for us if you guys are serious about commiting to showing up. lol.

I know a really good route through the far north Dallas countryside.Very scenic drive through the country, full of twisty, curvy roads and very little traffic. We could stop along the way for pictures and lunch at some point too.

Anyone game?
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread