DFW Crew?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'll hit you up later this week bro. Yeah, phone has to be off damn near all day. Caught with a phone ringing means you teach class for 3 days.

I'm definitely interested in a get together. No class on Friday for me, so just let me know when.

Car is already in Dallas (of course, HPP).

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Im thinking the second or third weekend in march would be best. I still need to map out the routes and choose the locations for pictures/lunch.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Either would be PERFECT, coincide with my spring break. Hopefully the banana will be out of the shop by then!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Word. My car went in, got heads/cams/coilovers/radiator/k-member/and control arms, and Banana is still there. :dancenana:

What's really ****ed up is that he's finishing up law school at the moment. So while he's been spending all this money on that thing, it's been just sitting not being used at all. Then he's going to finish law school, start making baller money and step up to some serious toys forgetting about the banana in the first place. :lol:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I could never forget about the Banana!

I've done a shit ton of clean up work on that ho. Trying to get it show-ready. I feel a little fraudulent with my sig picture. The car has not looked that nice in years lmao. 8 years old will do it though..

If I made baller money.. man.. **** cars, I want a boat. :coolman:

Really looking forward to the gtg guys!

BTW Crowley, good to see you back in a Mustang. You picked a sick ass car to come back with.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I could never forget about the Banana!

I've done a shit ton of clean up work on that ho. Trying to get it show-ready. I feel a little fraudulent with my sig picture. The car has not looked that nice in years lmao. 8 years old will do it though..

If I made baller money.. man.. **** cars, I want a boat. :coolman:

Really looking forward to the gtg guys!

BTW Crowley, good to see you back in a Mustang. You picked a sick ass car to come back with.

LOL, it figures. You found the one thing more expensive than your Mustang to sink money into. Boats are a HUGE waste of money. Everytime you turn around it's a $1000 for this, $1000 for that. :lol:

Besides, have you seen the lakes lately? You might as well buy a dune buggy for the lakes these days.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Well actually, I was thinking of another good hobby.

I'm going to dig a hole in my backyard, and see how many hundred dollar bills it takes to fill it.

Maybe it will grow a money tree! :burnout:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
If you don't mind another site, DFWM is having a race day at North Star this weekend. Unless, I can't get my car inspected saturday morning, I will be out there in my coupe with my buddy scott, and his blue turbo coupe. 2pm

Users who are viewing this thread