DFW Crew?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
If you don't mind another site, DFWM is having a race day at North Star this weekend. Unless, I can't get my car inspected saturday morning, I will be out there in my coupe with my buddy scott, and his blue turbo coupe. 2pm

I'm personally not interested. I much rather be out cruising in the Texas countryside on a nice day rather than sitting at the track watching the same 20 cars hot lap over and over again. But for other members who are interested, I'll be sure not to plan this cruise on the same weekend as the DFWM cruise.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Its cool man, not even sure If I can make it or not. I get my income tax check back tomorrow, and I have to tag my car, and inspect it. Inspection is sat morning, so I will be really pushing it.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Foofinator when is your spring break? I'm assuming it will be are march 12 - march 17 because that's mine spring break.

Maybe the cruse can happen during our spring break so we can partake, that's if we have the same break.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Im out on TX2k12, but I am down for a cruise. My car will be legit by then.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Made a 105 mile round trip, yesterday in my coupe. I just need a set of radials, and Ill be down. My car ran flawlessly.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
I have bad news about my car. Boost a pump die so I install a new one before I went to the dyno. When my tuner was retuning my car cobra one of the pumps decided work than not working. We figure a pump was taking a shit on us. So no tune:( This makes me mad because the pumps have only 2400 mile on them.

After a 12 hour cool down I have decide to go with the twin 405 liter pumps, and reture style.

Has any body had a fuel pump falure at 2400 miles be for?

I hope I have not burned up a piston!!!

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I just got back from vacation last night guys. I will check the dates of local events and the forecast of weather and set something up soon.

-steve

AKcobra

Established Member
Pulled my IRS to do the FTBR and Fore Cover. If any wants to drink some beers and figure out how its goes together shoot me a PM. Im in Richarsdson now at 75 and Renner Rd.

Users who are viewing this thread