DFW Crew?

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I do enjoy it, I enjoy waxing it and doing crap to it then taking it out on friday nights. I daily drove it for a while in my younger days, sold it and bought my truck, and now I have it back, had it restored, and I take it to car shows and the cruise in arlington. Occasionally Ill throw my welds on it and take it to kennedale. My life has just been hectic lately.

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
Thats only 20 minutes from me. Are you going to FFW?

Very possibly going to FFW, will be with the wife in her car though being mine is a garage queen lol. Should be heading out to the motorplex tomorrow as well to the luxury of free pit access being her family has always been part of the NHRA. Pretty sweet, never been so looking forward to it! Moving from West Fort Worth to Waxahachie has its advantages being the track is only 10 minutes away!! Haha..even though I'm a Mexico Interstate roll race person myself. Oh well.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Eh 6-10 stupid jk. I have a wedding to attend, or I would have been out there this weekend. Bring your car out to the car show part. That is where I will have mine.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I do enjoy it, I enjoy waxing it and doing crap to it then taking it out on friday nights. I daily drove it for a while in my younger days, sold it and bought my truck, and now I have it back, had it restored, and I take it to car shows and the cruise in arlington. Occasionally Ill throw my welds on it and take it to kennedale. My life has just been hectic lately.

You missed a good turnout last night TT Lambo, blown Vettes, Mustangs, Cobras everywhere! :D

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
Eh 6-10 stupid jk. I have a wedding to attend, or I would have been out there this weekend. Bring your car out to the car show part. That is where I will have mine.

Yeah we wet going to go but had other business in Ennis to tend to. The turnout at the track though, HOLY SHIZ! I didn't think that many people would be out there, from the freeway you could see the stands completely packs an the vendor area swamped!! But as far as my car goes, we shall see if it's up and running right!

Last edited:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in Lewisville/Las Colinas. Never been to the Plano GTG's, usually have to work early on Saturday mornings :(

Lewisville has a small Wed meet at the sonic by the mall

What time? I cruised by a couple of weeks ago and nobody was there so I left...

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey Juniororolous.

You may have seen my cobra on the streets of ft worth. I do visit ennis a few times a year. I was at the super chevy car at ennis event a few weeks ago with the cobra. I piss off a lot of the chevy guys by bring the cobra to the event. lol

What mods have you done to your car?

Users who are viewing this thread