DFW Crew?

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey Kosovobandit I'll be working the goodguys car shows this weekend. But next weekend I'll be free to meet up for some drinks, and a cruise.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I may or may not be going to FFW now. If I can land two Red River Tickets, next week I will be there instead.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
JuNioRopolous everything ok your way. I saw the plant near you exploded. I have a good friend that is one of the mangers there. His wife called me this morning to tell me, he probly wouldnt be making it over to watch MNF. He is ok though, more then likely he will have to answer a lot of what happened questions.

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
Hey Juniororolous.

You may have seen my cobra on the streets of ft worth. I do visit ennis a few times a year. I was at the super chevy car at ennis event a few weeks ago with the cobra. I piss off a lot of the chevy guys by bring the cobra to the event. lol

What mods have you done to your car?

Yes I believe we met at one of the Fuddruckers meets last year. I should be headed out to FFW at the motorplex this month, will be in the wifes car though, seems every time I get in my car..too much attention from the LEO's is brought upon me. Mods as it sits right now just dyno tunes, clutch, custom exhaust no cats no mufflers, just straight tubing from the headers to the rear bumper, sportlines all around, pullied 14psi, bbk intake, boost drop off mod(seen in the Terminator: How to archive). Plan to yank the motor and tranny, do a built motor with a teksid race block, built tranny+viper spec, twin turbos and beef up the rear end so it's still a street car. Work will be done by Manny and his crew at HPPRacing in Lewisville. Plan to put down around 1300HP

JuNioRopolous everything ok your way. I saw the plant near you exploded. I have a good friend that is one of the mangers there. His wife called me this morning to tell me, he probly wouldnt be making it over to watch MNF. He is ok though, more then likely he will have to answer a lot of what happened questions.

Yes were fine, thanks for asking. I was at my familys car shop in Ennis when it happened, we were watching it live on the news. The fires were ridiculous, Ennis lost one of their fire trucks in the mess too. As of last night it was still smoking pretty badly and from the freeway you could see a couple small fires within the facinity. They were just letting it burn itself out. Waxahachie had a couple fire trucks on standby at the site. Pretty intense stuff!!

Fk my forearms are tired from typing ROFL:burnout:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Very possibly going to FFW, will be with the wife in her car though being mine is a garage queen lol. Should be heading out to the motorplex tomorrow as well to the luxury of free pit access being her family has always been part of the NHRA. Pretty sweet, never been so looking forward to it! Moving from West Fort Worth to Waxahachie has its advantages being the track is only 10 minutes away!! Haha..even though I'm a Mexico Interstate roll race person myself. Oh well.

When did you move to Austin? I was trolling dfwstangs the other day and saw it said austin, sorry we never got to hook up, I am about to move back to s. arlington we just bought a new home.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Im in Kelller and down for GTG or cruises

Been to a few DFWstang meets off beach on tuedays, but i think they goto Redneck Heaven now.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I was sitting in the drive through the other day and a delivery truck driver approached me and said there was some meet Thursday nights at Fuddrucker's on I-20 and Bryant Irvin road. I'm probably going to check that out soon.

R1Psycho

Established Member
I was sitting in the drive through the other day and a delivery truck driver approached me and said there was some meet Thursday nights at Fuddrucker's on I-20 and Bryant Irvin road. I'm probably going to check that out soon.
That meet has been dead for 8 months or so. It got moved across the freeway to hooters, but drama took place and that meet disolved as well.

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
Roush150, AKcobra, we gotta get some people together for a meet up. You guys are in my hood and I haven't run into you yet.

I haven't drove my Cobra since September , I think.. And when I do it's only like once or twice a month. I drive my Lightning more maybe 3/4 times a month.. Lol!.. When is the meet?

Users who are viewing this thread