Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
Can we please get an update soon? I am trying to purchase some wheels and I dont want to have to wait for these wheels for months and then have the company saying there not making them anymore

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Any Terminator owners local to Katy, Texas willing to take your car in for measurements? Has to be stock IRS....

My car is down until the clutch is replaced, and the wheel manufacturer needs to take some measurements. If you are close, and willing, please send me a PM so we can set this up.

Thanks,

Doug

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
OK, can someone please take a measurement of this:
cobrarear1.jpg

This measurement is needed by the Wheel manufacturer, and I thought someone here might know it, or be able to get it quicker than myself....

Thanks,

Doug

03' White Snake

Established Member
Are they going to be machined or only chrome, I want 2 machined 17x10.5's. I have the DR's waiting for them.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Are they only going to make the 17x9 / 17x10.5 wheels? I'll buy a set of the 18x9 / 18x11 the day they are available....they are the #2 wheel setup on the poll.:thumbsup:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Dominator said:
Are they only going to make the 17x9 / 17x10.5 wheels? I'll buy a set of the 18x9 / 18x11 the day they are available....they are the #2 wheel setup on the poll.:thumbsup:

I am pretty sure they are going with 2 diameters to start. a 17" and an 18".

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
OK, latest info. The 3D drawings are completed. Strength Testing looks good, so looks like a preliminary mold will be made soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread