Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
StanDaman said:
credit card ready for 17x10.5 chrome please!!
hyper.gif
+1
hyper.gif

...and 2 17X9's

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
I want a pair of Machine Finish 17x10.5 DD. I would purchase Right Now!!!!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
EVIL1 said:
I want a pair of Machine Finish 17x10.5 DD. I would purchase Right Now!!!!
I think me and you are drunk if we're both contemplating getting rid of our BBS RK Plasma wheels for these, LOL!! I want to see the final version of these wheels before I commit to selling my hard-to-find BBS wheels!

-Mike

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I think me and you are drunk if we're both contemplating getting rid of our BBS RK Plasma wheels for these, LOL!! I want to see the final version of these wheels before I commit to selling my hard-to-find BBS wheels!

-Mike

No way I'm selling my RKs.:D The DD 17x10.5 wheels would be used at the track with some Hoosier 335s

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I spoke with the wheel company, and they are serious about these wheels. I cannot divulge any information as to where they are in the design phase, but I can assure you that they are taking these wheels seriously.

I promised I would keep the information we discussed confidential until he gives me the OK. Be patient, I think it will be well worth the wait :)

03SBSVT

Banned
fak3r said:
These will be some good looking wheels. I just hope that they'll stay rare...i'd hate to see them on every cobra in the area :-D
are you nuts???? read the pages of the threads, everyone on here has a hard-on for these things. I'm not sure why, I hate them myself.

VoodooSNK

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
are you nuts???? read the pages of the threads, everyone on here has a hard-on for these things. I'm not sure why, I hate them myself.
Opinions, you're entitled to you're own.. most of the people in here like these.

03chromecobra

Jason Daily
Established Member
I like em a lot! Just wish tires for 18's were cheaper, oh well 18x9 18x11 got my vote. I'm an ass man, and for the most part I like em WIDE!:banana: :thumbsup: :uh oh:

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Depending on the price I'm down for at least rear 17 X 10.5's.

I'm hoping all the hype doesn't set an initial price too high.

As every else has said, price and quality need to be in line. I like them, but not enough to over pay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread