Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
we should have gotten chip foose on these wheels. He designs custom wheels and installs them in 2 days LOL. I need some 10.5 x 17's BAD. I'm destroying my mickey thompsons with daily driving and i need to put my 335's back on something. I'm trying to hold off buying regular 17 10.5's

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
The latest is that they will be doing 2 offsets for the 10.5's. One for the IRS, and one for the solid axle as found in the Mustang GT.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Also, these should be available to market around the end of June / beginning of July timeframe......

As far as I know there will be two diameters (17" and 18"). The rears wheels (17x10.5 and 18x11) will be available in 2 offsets, one IRS specific and one solid axle specific.

I will try to verify the 18's are being made, but I am almost positive that is the plan.

There will be some samples made first, and I will get pictures of those as soon as they are done.

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I do not have price figures, but I am under the impression they will be similar to market prices of other replica's. I know they might possibly make a high dollar 2 or 3 pc modular version for those with more exotic taste.

venmos1

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
actually, I'll probably be buying some of you guys' takeoffs:beer:

same here. i would love the deep dish but i think they will be out of my price range. first batch will prob be fairly expensive

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
sweet! I'll take two irs 17X10.5 or 11 whatever they make!! Keep us posted. Any chance they can export a tiff or jpeg of the solidworks model as a sneak preview? Are they going to make them in chrome? I hope so!

3Pete

Midnight Rambler
Established Member
I'll be in for a set, but I'll probably keep the CCW's too. All I know is this is going to be a very popular wheel if the IRS offset is right on.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
They are about to have the first samples made (the next week or so). Should be to market by the end of June, or beginning of July.

Users who are viewing this thread