Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
03SBSVT said:
are you nuts???? read the pages of the threads, everyone on here has a hard-on for these things. I'm not sure why, I hate them myself.

I posted that when the thread was just getting started. Looking through the 5 pages of demand I think I may be wrong :D

Devo27KR

Established Member
427Windsorman said:
They have to get them worked up on solidworks first... :)

Thanks for taking the initiative to get these things done. I appreciate it! Please keep us posted on developments. My Nitto DRs have had it! I'm wanting to step up to 18"s and it doesn't make sense to buy an 18" wheel I don't want only to sell when the DD cobras are released. I hope they come soon!

ViciousJay

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
are you nuts???? read the pages of the threads, everyone on here has a hard-on for these things. I'm not sure why, I hate them myself.

i dont hate them but im sure Hissman will be a good friend in selling his AFS's to me :D id rather run them instead

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
So are these really happening? I cant decide what i want to do, but i am sure i will buy these just for shits.

StanDaman

Established Member
C H I N I said:
So are these really happening? I cant decide what i want to do, but i am sure i will buy these just for shits.

hopefully they will with spring right around the corner!!

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Update: I spoke with the rep at the company today. He said they are looking at the engineering side, as well as working up designs in solid works. It will not be an overnight thing since they are basically doing a fresh design with these. They want them to be perfect, so they are taking their time to make sure they are perfect.

Be patient. I know this is going to happen, and I am just as anxious as the rest of you, but I am willing to wait for a superior product :)

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Update: I spoke with the rep at the company today. He said they are looking at the engineering side, as well as working up designs in solid works. It will not be an overnight thing since they are basically doing a fresh design with these. They want them to be perfect, so they are taking their time to make sure they are perfect.

Be patient. I know this is going to happen, and I am just as anxious as the rest of you, but I am willing to wait for a superior product :)

Users who are viewing this thread