Dasaliac03's Kenne Bell 2v Build Thread......pic heavy!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Forgot to post pics of the front bumper or side skirts when i picked them up so better late than never!

Keep in mind, all of the pics are PRIOR to being painted

d7cx.jpg

9ftrt1.jpg

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Alright heres some fresh pics!!!! Extremely happy with my color choice

no worries, all of the left over red will be black tomorrow.

Also, ended up getting a rear bumper too, the origional had been heated up and re-shaped leaving a MASSIVE knot that i was not happpy with

Anyways...................heres some pics!

33e1t9y.jpg

59wn15.jpg

1zisr8.jpg

5twikg.jpg

2ppycfc.jpg

2mypxk5.jpg

mc9mvd.jpg

3348cnm.jpg

5d4c5s.jpg

m76t1v.jpg

2lwx7py.jpg

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Slick as glass!

I was VERY impressed with how the doors came out.........FORD made them wavy as piss from the factory now there perfect!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Supercharger was delivered to my work today! Will post pics when i get it home and bust the box open!!!

ci1p1.jpg

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Still have a list of things to do:

-Get inner fender liners for the front
-Put wiper cowl on
-Put 3rd brake light in
-Put chin spoiler on

n4dpjm.jpg

2wovbsw.jpg

333bm3a.jpg

1slj6v.jpg

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Looks great. I really like the smoothed rear bumper

Thanks! Im kind of partial about it.................i havent seen it in person yet but from the pics im just not so sure about it........should have just shaved a cobra rear bumper but i couldnt find one in the nick of time

I8URLS1

Established Member
I was surprised you did not paint the mirrors as well. The shaved 03 bumper looks great, but with the bumper you have I prefer it shaved as opposed to still saying Mustang. Have you done bigger brakes on the car already?

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
I was surprised you did not paint the mirrors as well. The shaved 03 bumper looks great, but with the bumper you have I prefer it shaved as opposed to still saying Mustang. Have you done bigger brakes on the car already?

a few pages back i posted a pics of my freshly powdercoated 04 cobra brakes, will be putting them on as soon as i find the rotors i want and get the brakes "rebuilt" lol i got the piostons out just cant get them back in so ill let a prefessional do it

and ive got cobra mirrors that were painted, just not going to put them on right now.......guy at the body shop showed them to another customer and im pretty sure im going to sell them for a NICE coin and track me down another set

danieljag1

Established Member
This is an awesome build, man! Sonic blue is my favorite color Ford ever produced. One question, what was the total cost of having your whole car painted? I know you said you knew the guy so you may have gotten a cheaper price, but what does a full paint job like this cost? Car looks great!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
This is an awesome build, man! Sonic blue is my favorite color Ford ever produced. One question, what was the total cost of having your whole car painted? I know you said you knew the guy so you may have gotten a cheaper price, but what does a full paint job like this cost? Car looks great!

All said and done, after buying all of the exterior parts and paying to have the entire car disassembled and color changed I spent right around 3k.

Fortunatly, they did still have some paint left over from when I had my grill, bumper pad, mirror caps, and tailate painted on my truck. So instead of spending $1100 on paint, only had to spend $600. TONS of man hours went into the paint job buy to me it has been well worth the money!

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
badass! love to see fast 2 valves! so many people in my area talk about how slow gt's are and mustangs are and 2 valves, i wish they could see more like your car it wold shut them up!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Very nice build so far.

Thanks!

badass! love to see fast 2 valves! so many people in my area talk about how slow gt's are and mustangs are and 2 valves, i wish they could see more like your car it wold shut them up!

There's a few other pretty nasty 2v's here locally, there all turbo cars though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread