Dasaliac03's Kenne Bell 2v Build Thread......pic heavy!

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Looks awesome man. Like some others, I like the 2-valve motor. Had a 2.2 @19lbs that made 630ish at the wheels, a couple years back. 8-rib is a bit of a bitch but very much worth it.
Good luck!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Looks awesome man. Like some others, I like the 2-valve motor. Had a 2.2 @19lbs that made 630ish at the wheels, a couple years back. 8-rib is a bit of a bitch but very much worth it.
Good luck!

anything in the 6's range is OK with me for the time being!

the 2.6l kit im that im getting is coming as a complete kit with tons of NEW parts........not sure if the 8-rib stuff is included in the origional kit or not:shrug:

It was "optional" according to :Kenne Bell 2.6L Big Bore 1999-2004 4.6 Mustang GT Supercharger Tuner Kit- Intercooled - Mustang 96-04

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member

I8URLS1

Established Member
Idler pulleys as well. The gripper plate from BGG really helps with belt slip. Also invest in a thumprrr tensioner

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member

I8URLS1

Established Member
Going to look at some fresh paint after work today!

Will post pics as soon as i can

Yeah it ads up in a hurry but its the best way to go and once you get it setup right you should have no issues with belt slip. I miss my KB setup a lot but I know I will forget all about that when I get mine back together.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and if I can be of help I am happy to help you out

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Got the tracking info for the blower this morning!

Didnt get to make it by to see the car the other day, if i get time ill drop by this afternoon and get a few pics

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Finally some color! Trimming the car out tomorrow and putting it back together, paint early next week!

Booth had just come off bake........too hot to stay in very long but i did manage to snap a few quick teaser pics!

ogdmp3.jpg

2m61iip.jpg

1fck9e.jpg

20frc0o.jpg

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Came home to see that the fedex truck had dropped off the expensive but needed 3rd brake light

34ybok5.jpg

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
sweet, your car will look great in SB! if i was you i would be so excited. id probably be camping in a tent outside the bodyshop, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread