Dasaliac03's Kenne Bell 2v Build Thread......pic heavy!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Got my Cobra brake calipers back from powdercoating today!

There uhh......uhhh.......RED!!!!! Very pleased with the way they came out! the brackets for them were done in black

2e0tdfq.jpg

2e679ep.jpg

2m6l3lk.jpg

2f093yr.jpg

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Scored a JLT intake off of stangaddict09...........have a few options on what to do with color:

-Paint it sonic blue to match the car
-Paint it sonic blue and the have it hydro dipped in the black carbon fiber thatch.....be black and blue versus the normal carbon grey and black
-Hydro dip it the regular carbon fiber and paint the letter JLT the sonic blue........

heres the pics he posted of the intake for reference....what yall think i should do?

598_zpscf0ea7cb.jpg

98_zps9ab35ecc.jpg

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Sonic blue with the black hydro dip. It will go well with the exterior and black engine bay.

glad were on the same page!:thumbsup:

ive got black chrome saleens in the garage to go on so i can strut on down to mustang week with new shoes but i might swap my buddy for one of his sets. He has black set and a hypercoated set

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Yup, you'll love the 2.6. I just got my car back 2 weeks ago and it's just violent! I made 615whp through an auto and 93 at 15.5psi. Going to get tuned for e85 and try to hit 700. Unfortunately, my CR is holding me back from raising the boost.

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Yup, you'll love the 2.6. I just got my car back 2 weeks ago and it's just violent! I made 615whp through an auto and 93 at 15.5psi. Going to get tuned for e85 and try to hit 700. Unfortunately, my CR is holding me back from raising the boost.

you running 8.5:1 also?

KzooMuscle

Established Member
10.25:1

My builder wanted to make the car street friendly. With what we did to the motor, it's capable of a lot more. Lidio @ alternative thinks of all around reliability though, not just building high HP cars.

Last edited:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
holy cow!

What would you need to run to be less restrective with your setup?

Lower compression, that's really it. My goal was 600+ through an auto and we did...but you know, it's never enough :rockon: I will probably port my TFS heads eventually also, but that won't help with boost, just more power.

Last edited:

CGCobra

Established Member
by looking at your pics that line for the PPRV does not look like it is submersible .. I could be wrong but just wanted to make sure .. my submersible line was $20 for a foot just to give you a price ref

Very nice build cant wait to see more :beer:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
by looking at your pics that line for the PPRV does not look like it is submersible .. I could be wrong but just wanted to make sure .. my submersible line was $20 for a foot just to give you a price ref

Very nice build cant wait to see more :beer:

yea its submersible haha i can list the napa part number if need be, its been in for quite some time now.....no issues yet

CGCobra

Established Member
yea its submersible haha i can list the napa part number if need be, its been in for quite some time now.....no issues yet

No I just wanted to make sure. Being an idiot I put regular fuel line in and it was only in there for a week and swelled up a lot. The submersible line that I got was just relly shiny and this did not appear to be the same so just wanted to throw my $.02

Good Luck!!

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
10.25:1

My builder wanted to make the car street friendly. With what we did to the motor, it's capable of a lot more. Lidio @ alternative thinks of all around reliability though, not just building high HP cars.

My next build I'm going for compression like that. I'm sitting at about 9.3:1 with the 44cc and kicking myself I didn't bump it way up and make some real power (wasn't sure about doing E85 right away but live and learn to go big the first time I guess.) Still a fun car though and should be healthy with the YSI, people are just doing stupid builds these days that 800rwhp has become the norm it seems.

Great color choice OP, it's going to look incredible

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
love a strong 2V i just wish you kept it looking like a GT

Yea me too but it was all for a purpose and I got killer deals. Hood was to clear the new supercharger since my gt one wouldn't, got a damn good deal on it and a combo deal with the trunk so I had to take it instead of paying the exact same for just a cowl hood. And the bumper was so I can run a larger heat exchanger and it not hang out of the bottom of the bumper, couldn't find a good looking aftermarket one and I'm just not about the rousch bumper so I nabbed a cobra one

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
My next build I'm going for compression like that. I'm sitting at about 9.3:1 with the 44cc and kicking myself I didn't bump it way up and make some real power (wasn't sure about doing E85 right away but live and learn to go big the first time I guess.) Still a fun car though and should be healthy with the YSI, people are just doing stupid builds these days that 800rwhp has become the norm it seems.

Great color choice OP, it's going to look incredible

What compression would you want to be running?

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
The list of things to buy before the car can be finished just keeps growing!

-wiper cowl
-chin spoiler
-trunk badges
-3rd brake light
-Interior speakers............since it didnt have a single one when i bought the car
-and then whatever img oing to need when the blower gets here, im assuming a complete 8-rib kit and prob some other stuff.......

Goal is to be shinned up and tuned before Mustang Week!

Users who are viewing this thread