Dark Horse arrival

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very good friend had his car arrive unexpectedly Saturday late to dealer. I was cruising around and happened to see a new GT at our dealer and sure enough his Dark Horse is there too.
Base DH with the auto because it’ll have one of the first Whipple blowers on it. Hoping to go to NMRA BG with it Whipple or NA but we’re both hoping the Whipple will be there. Paying MSRP and takes delivery tomorrow.
Color is carbonized grey.
-J
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1629.jpeg
IMG_1630.jpeg
IMG_1632.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2792.jpeg
    IMG_2792.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 155

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks better in person but it needs tint and a wheel upgrade that is coming.
If S550 wheels fit then that’ll happen very soon.
-J

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I need to see one in person before I make a real judgement. I’m sure it looks good.

I’m guessing since he’s putting a whipple on it that Whipple has special access from Ford to tune it? I hope someone cracks it soon. I hate that Ford locked it.

cobracide

Established Member
I need to see one in person before I make a real judgement. I’m sure it looks good.

I’m guessing since he’s putting a whipple on it that Whipple has special access from Ford to tune it? I hope someone cracks it soon. I hate that Ford locked it.
The Whipple calibration procedure is based off factory calibration files. You download the data with their device to an sd card, upload it to the website and they email back the SC tune.

q6543

Established Member
That’s awesome and keep us updated on the whipple too!

Pretty cool to get to be 1st like that

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So many are still on the fence with the 2024 Mustangs. Track numbers will be interesting, especially with the Dark Horse.

02_Lightning

Established Member
I am surprised Ford went with this facelift which much closer matches the Camaro. You would think ford would do more to differentiate.

For the Whipple, have the design and manufacturing issues been solved on them? For a while, I had seen many that were locked up.

Users who are viewing this thread