Crossing to the Dark Side!

Nazman

Established Member
Naz do you really want a job in Tampa????

is your TS/SCI still good?

TS/SCI/Polygraph GOOD TO GO!

Tampa or Miami. Right now Im looking at an CT Analyst with QB Language and Latin American experience with DIA @ Miami.

Naz

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
i can't actually give you a job but i can put you intouch with people who can...and they need people soon

I understand, and know how the hiring proccess works.

I much rather take a GS possition but a contractor will work as well.

Ill be officially retired ~end of Feb 09.

Naz

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I understand, and know how the hiring proccess works.

I much rather take a GS possition but a contractor will work as well.

Ill be officially retired ~end of Feb 09.

Naz

damn!...than i would look for a GG/GS position. They can take up to 10months or more but they are worth it in the end.

Contractors won't talk to you until you are out or within 30 days

SOCOMS Nipr site has job opening on it GG/GS

Nazman

Established Member
damn!...than i would look for a GG/GS position. They can take up to 10months or more but they are worth it in the end.

Contractors won't talk to you until you are out or within 30 days

SOCOMS Nipr site has job opening on it GG/GS

Listed on AKO?

PM me a link..........:rolling:

I have 11+ years SOF experience as an Operator...........:coolman: 5th and 10th Groups....

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
MacDill is pretty nice dude. A buddy of mine got married there. The beaches are pretty sweet.

As for that polyquad thing...I think you could do it yourself. I probably wouldn't try it on the GT heads first, maybe some old c heads if you have them lying around. Or pick up some B heads cheap just to practice on.

Nazman

Established Member
MacDill is pretty nice dude. A buddy of mine got married there. The beaches are pretty sweet.

As for that polyquad thing...I think you could do it yourself. I probably wouldn't try it on the GT heads first, maybe some old c heads if you have them lying around. Or pick up some B heads cheap just to practice on.

Yes, I have been there several times TDY....not too bad. The gettos around do not inspire much.....:beer:

cobrob

all natural poster
Established Member
Looks like Papittos' gonna have some competition now. I look much more forward to this then the whipple! What the heck are you going to do for headers!

Nazman

Established Member
Ok,

Since I have received quite a few emails/PMs about an up-date let me take the time and do so.

Well...due to my separation I had to cut on the budget for the build up. So, I'm back to where I left! LOL! :??:

So, this is what its being build right now:

Boss Block
322CI (5.3L 3.700B/3.750S)
13:1CR Domed Diamond Pistons (up from 10.8CR on the very last combo)
Billet Oliver Rods
Custom Kellogg 3.750S Crank
Very, very big cams (lots bigger than the ones I just replaced, by over 20 degs duration)
My Ported 03-Up Castings w/1mm over sized valves

Right now I think that I'm going to run an FR500 Intake (if I can find one) if not, then Ill run a Sullivan....not sure yet.

Going to run a Fidenza Twin Disk with Aluminum PP, thru my PMP tranny and 4.56 gears.

The exhaust will be my SLPs 1 3/4s modified with Burns Collectors and full custom 3 inch exhaust.

Power peak should be ~7800-8000RPMs and shift her at ~83-8500RPMs depending on the power band.

With the FR500 intake it should make for some killer bottom end as well as a very explosive trottle resoponse due to the longer runner configuration...and then scream on top with the short runners and spacers we are going to run.

So, there you have it. At the end it will be more than 10Ks cheaper than the FGT stuff we was going to run and we hope to make 525+RW all motor on a 4.6 based motor.

Naz

Last edited:

Tremor

NO MERCY
Naz

All your build's should be made to sticky's for us.

I think you have them all covered pretty good :rolling:

Now post some pic's of something :pop:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I'm REALLY looking forward to this one. There were a couple FR500's in the market recently and I think they are still available from some Ford dealers, not sure on that though. Timing these cams has made me wish I had gone ahead and done the BB/stroker now so I will never have to time these things again!

Nazman

Established Member
New slugs.......

med_gallery_1217_499_453150.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread