Crossing to the Dark Side!

Nazman

Established Member
Yeap. Im!

As I search for the ultimate combo (and my current combo just about did it) Im Going to try a PD Blower! Whipple 3.4...on a 322CI HC"B" build.

I was going to go with the 351CI, but due to situation out of my hand....I had to change my budget.

This combo will be the final sage of this car........!

Naz

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Yeap. Im!

As I search for the ultimate combo (and my current combo just about did it) Im Going to try a PD Blower! Whipple 3.4...on a 322CI HC"B" build.

I was going to go with the 351CI, but due to situation out of my hand....I had to change my budget.

This combo will be the final sage of this car........!

Naz

There, it's quoted so he can't edit it later!

IIRC, you almost did this build the last time.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Well, this should be good NA vs FI fodder anyway. If you do hit your power goal on this, it will be quite a bit more power than your last build, but it should still be interesting to see which one you liked best and why.

Nazman

Established Member
Well, this should be good NA vs FI fodder anyway. If you do hit your power goal on this, it will be quite a bit more power than your last build, but it should still be interesting to see which one you liked best and why.

Well,

You got a nice/good point.

Figure: I was able to make 749RWHP with my T76 Turbo....my current NA combo made..........UPSssssssssss....you know...but the rest will have to wait a little.

Ill say this: It made over 700RWHP on Nitrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::beer:

But they drove completely diferent! This current NA rocks! Trottle response is sick! I mean, mid range and top end! But I find my self looking for more.

But filling the bottles, plaing with Nitrous pressure, tune, and reading plugs after every run...gets old!

That is where the PD blower will come in. I "hope" to get the instant trottle response, mid and top end power.........since it should make some sick TQ AND Peak power with a flat power curve.

This should provide me with instant TR, Sick MR and TE!

322CIs with the RIGHT cams and 3.4L of PD blower WILL make for a sick combo!

Think about it, my heads, full exahsut, all the supporting mods = SICK!

If I dont make 900/900 Ill sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can quote that!

Naz

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Wow, I knew it!!! Me and a buddy were talking about the next combo for your car and both thought Whipple 3.4 since the only route you haven't gone was a PD blower! Are you going with the whipple setup that has the MONDO inlet and throttle body? I'll try and find a pic but damn is it huge!!!

Edit: Found a picture of it. Please tell me your going with this!

newplenumjt0.jpg

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
If I dont make 900/900 Ill sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can quote that!

Naz

Done :)

I hear you. Those are some of the reason I decided to stay na. I'm basically copying one of your early builds.

How are going to do the setup? Custom intake and belt drive or partial Eaton swap? Sullivan performance can do a one off pulley drive setup. There used to be a post over at Modular Depot, but my link isn't working. They have made a couple for street rods running non-03/04 Cobra 4.6s.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
When you said you were going to the dark side I got worried thinking you bought an F-body. But this build with a whipple should be awesome. I can't wait to see it.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
a twin screw isn' tthe dark side bro...it's the right side lol

01yellercobra

Established Member
Damn you Naz. I was toying with that set up for my car. Although I was thinking of the little KB 2.2 or Whipple 2.3 instead. Please keep us posted. I think the 322+Whipple is going to be on par to a big block.

Users who are viewing this thread