Crossing to the Dark Side!

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I must of unsubscribed at some point. Lots of interesting what if builds but the latest looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Nazman

Established Member
Here is a quick teasing of the piston in the bores, just checking things out before decking and hone the block just a .0003 or less for the new pistons to seat.

gallery_1217_499_9174.jpg

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
Well just a quick up-date.

I was not going to disclose the true nature of the build but Ill let you know a little more.

The intake IS a custom sheet metal..........being worked by who many consider an artist and its about 50% completed. His name is John Marcella.

The heads are not 03-Up Improved C-heads.....they are fully ported Ford GT Heads with all the supporting VT to support the RPMs!

I just received the new custom headers to fit the FGT head on a 4.6 based block.....wow! Beautiful!

Will have some pics soon.......

By the way, here is some prior work done by Mr. Marcella, truly a piece of art!

IMG_0336rev0rev0.jpg

IMG_0340rev0rev0.jpg

IMG_0413-1rev0.jpg

IMG_0425rev0.jpg

IMG_0420rev0-1.jpg

IMG_0438rev0.jpg

Mine will have a removable upper plenum and will reasemble the first 2 pics I posted with an Accufab dual TB (dual 60mm) up front.

More to come.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
Who did you have do the headers? The intake is going to be sick!!!!!

Kooks did the headers and matching X pipe. The CB is custom my buddy Michael Ramires of RAR Racing is building it. Full 3 inch, mandrel bent, with Magnaflow Magnapacks....I think that its going to be quite loud! lol!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Mother of god!!! That is art. When do you expect to be done and on the road again?

Nazman

Established Member
Mother of god!!! That is art. When do you expect to be done and on the road again?

The car is going to painted as well....so I figure ~Mid Feb and I can NOT WAIT! Im super excited about this combo!

Then, Ill just focus on building the Modular Notch! lol!

Trying to decide if Im going to go Turbo the Notch..........:rockon:

Either way....its going to be a 322CI motor and see how far can we take her with boost!

But its going to take quite a bit of time, I figure a year to finish the Notch. More to come!

Naz

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
FWIW, I hated my magnapacks with o/r x and long tubes. I love my SLP LM2's, I think they make a 3 inch one for GTO's or something. That intake just made me hard :banana:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Naz since you like changing your builds so much, ,when you sell this combo make me a deal on the Ported Ford GT Heads.

Users who are viewing this thread