Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SGT MERC

Established Member
The fumes/vapor is what explodes, not the liquid. You can put a match out in a cup of gasoline, but hold it above the gasoline, and the vapor will ignite. It's just like flour mills, grain mills etc... The product won't explode, but the dust being suspended in the air will explode due to surface area of the dust particles adding up exponentially. This is why there's a maximum allowance of dust particles/cubic feet of area in most mills.
Why a half empty gas tank will explode and a full will not.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Reaper14

Established Member
Would there be a way to charge the guilty person? Or do they just chuck it up as an "accident"? I notice when I drive on the highway hardly anyone gives the nod or the acknowledgement wave as it used to be. You can see most people are looking down at their phones. Same around town.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
He wasn’t trying to shoot it he was trying to scare it away him going backwards was his mistake never retreat it makes it think you are running like prey

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Maybe I am missing something. Piece of crap owner? filming the dog getting killed.
Cat had death bite on the wind pipe. Dog was very lucky, no thanks to person.
I think they were playing. The dogs tail never stopped wagging....?
When my dog and his three friends get to playing, you would swear they were fighting until they all stop and look at each other every time one yelps. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread