Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
2 people just got shot next door to us on the backside of our building and I didn't even hear, but my coworker heard 6 shots from her truck in the parking lot. Rolled back the cameras and saw the car fleeing the scene and it appeared the cops were already on the chase. Some pos red Chrysler Sebring or Concorde.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Now there's an officer involved shooting further north in Kent, two shooters, at least one with a rifle, at least one victim shot in the back, and there's a chase in progress. Shit is popping off today. It's sunny and 60 degrees today.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Damn, they're shutting down the freeway. Kid is hiding in wooded area around an industrial area where the Oh Boy Oberto factory is and they are currently looking at him through thermals and they're clearing out to avoid crossfire.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Pretty sure that's what Russ Tom, the founder of Downtown Harley Davidson, was flying when it dropped out of the air into Lake Tapps where he was knocked unconscious and drowned. It was what he bought after selling the dealership and retired. Worst part was his young daughter watched it happen from their dock. He was best friends with my friend's dad and so I sort of knew him and he was a cool guy that had tons of cool cars and toys. Took my friend and I for a ride in his NSX when we were 10 or so it felt so fast! It was pretty tragic when he died and they said over a thousand bikers showed up at his funeral, many pretty famous I guess. His gf at the time was a Ms Washington winner and she was riding with him and was able to escape when it went down.

Yep, it was. Just found an article on it.

RussTomCOPTER_P2.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread