COMPLETED PICS of Project "Z OH SICK" (Pic HEAVY)

Planter

Banned
nice build.

i dont care for the mesh inserts in the front bumper. posting from my droid razr, but is it silver mesh? or is it black mesh? it looks silver to me, could paint it black to help it look better.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Not even surprised the car looks that good. Great job... Again on another :beer:

HouseOfPower

I do realize that the finsihed product on any build this extensive won't please everyone and I don't think I've ever seen a car that isn't a candidate for some simple swapping or addition of parts but it's difficult at best to relay the amount of time, energy, and well....MONEY that went into this thing. It's staying 99% the way you see it lol I'M SPENT! :beer: I do however have the carbon fiber front splitter to match the side skirts sitting in storage. That as well as some other details can be worked out with whoever is fortunate enough to own the car next ;) As far as a price for the car is concerned; it will def be in the close neighborhood of $40k.....or roughly 40% the cost to duplicate this car as it sits. Hell aside from most of the thousands of dollars you can see invested it's still a 35k mile Z06 under there lol

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
you put some much time, work, and money into these cars its rediculous. great job, another awesome car!

onebadsvt

Established Member
amazing!!!! the 0nly thing that i would like to see is some nitto 555 on the front. i know im nuts but the unmatching tires bugs me. I never would have noticed if it wasnt for those awesom 42in wide tires in the rear lol. Car look fantastic though, great work!

HouseOfPower

Thanks again! Before I forget the car was tuned on the street before being torn apart for paint and it also made some dyno runs... The best being 712rwhp at a measly 12lbs. That was before the purchase of the upgraded fuel system components which are still new in the box if the next owner wants more :beer: as it sits it's truly an awesome street car. Cold AC and a crazy stereo (or turn that off and listen to the obnoxious exhaust)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, what an awesome transformation. I absolutely love it. Paint and the hood are perfect. Nice job!

Sick SVT

Established Member
Great looking car! Well done sir. Does it sit lower in the rear though than in the front? Looks like it in some of the pics.

HouseOfPower

I'll def link some video. I'm still kind of taking in the fact that it's finished lol there never seems to be an end in sight when you're in the middle of something like this

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Paint came out great, solid build. The hood still doesn't flow with that body style, C5's have such a rounded body that the hard lines on the hood clash. I still love the previous hood more.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I also want to comment on the perfection of the engine bay as most of the attention is on the outside of the car. I have a feeling that was a part of the car you paid special attention to, and I got to say it looks like something that you would see in an exotic car. It looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread