COMPLETED PICS of Project "Z OH SICK" (Pic HEAVY)

HouseOfPower

I wonder what it would look like with a couple coats of wax lol you're seeing it in the pics with a simple hand wash. I'm almost nervous to wax it and swirl the paint. It might glow in the dark with some good wax lol

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I wonder what it would look like with a couple coats of wax lol you're seeing it in the pics with a simple hand wash. I'm almost nervous to wax it and swirl the paint. It might glow in the dark with some good wax lol

Lmao, if you make this car glow I'll buy it.

HouseOfPower

Lmao, if you make this car glow I'll buy it.
be right back...attempting lol
That thing looks good.

But damn I would of loved to see those calipers in tangelo also

that was the plan but it almost surely wouldn't have lasted. I also liked the idea of all different textures of black in the wheel wells to keep it more understated and keep the attention on the paint

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
781562826344112318472984.gif

This gif is way too long/slow, and what's up with the dog's neck? Some bad video chopping there.

HouseOfPower

thanks a bunch guys! I wish you could all see it in person

looks great! i think those front rims deserve something a little better then those sumitomo tires though!

you try spending this type of money and not finding areas to trim a couple hundred bucks:poke:lol they're new and they're the speed rating I need:beer: Honestly, I was tapped out on the project way before the front tires were ordered lol as they all do it took on a life of it's own and I was going to find any way to get it finished with the results I envisioned.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Absolutely beautiful car, man! As a die-hard Ford guy, even I would love to have this car in my garage!

Users who are viewing this thread