COMPLETED PICS of Project "Z OH SICK" (Pic HEAVY)

ferfont1

Established Member
Great looking car! Well done sir. Does it sit lower in the rear though than in the front? Looks like it in some of the pics.

I don't know if it sits lower in the rear or not but the tire to fender gap is more on the front than the rear for sure. I think that in addition to no front splitter it definitely makes it look like its higher up in the front.

IMG_0923.jpg

HouseOfPower

I don't know if it sits lower in the rear or not but the tire to fender gap is more on the front than the rear for sure. I think that in addition to no front splitter it definitely makes it look like its higher up in the front.
nope, just deception from the angle of the camera/ground surface. The stand is spot on:rockon:

HouseOfPower

Thought I'd share that the day after putting the finishing touches on the car I entered it in a very large car show where it was won best in show for it's class without so much as being detailed :) This car is as legit as they come and is made to be shown. Here's a couple random shots
IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I must say at first I didn't like the color but as I scrolled down the pics it grew on me. Color is as radical as the build and I like how it exentuates the carbon. The wheels look great with that offset too. I bet it looks menacing in person.

The only things that I would do to to finish it is add a carbon front splitter to give the front end a more aggressive stance and change out the steering wheel to a Sparco. I HATE the asthetics of GM wheels. They look like they just came out of a Buick.

HouseOfPower

I may go ahead and put the splitter on for the heck of it. After cruising it around a bit the last couple days I've come to terms with the fact that every single place you stop will result in a possibly unwanted 10 minute conversation with a stranger

xchamp

Established Member
Not bad for a Chevy! Love the paint Joe!! Engine Bay is Top Notch!!:beer:

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Love the color....just curious. Is that the same orange from the F&F Supra? Looks very similar. I wanted to use that color on my Z back in the day.

I think it's actually a Lambo color by PPG.

HouseOfPower

this paint is House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl which is in their shimrin pearl lineup. It's pretty close to the lambo pearl but not identical by any means. VERY hard flop from dark orange to light gold depending on several factors like lighting, angles etc.

I posted a ton of pics because; well, people love pics :)

thannks again for the kind words guys. Sadly it's about to be posted in the market :( I'll def miss this one

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Hands down the best C5Z I've ever seen. Front license plate area, while I'm sure it's functional, is the only weak point. Other than that, she's perfect.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Absolutely amazing, somehow better than what I was expecting lol. Probably the best looking C5Z I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread