cobra pricing?

4stang6

Established Member
Also I have a ZEX wet kit I'm thinking of putting on with a 100 shot...and getting it tuned like for it..
Would yall say it would take away value adding the nitrous kit?
Would yall buy a 03 cobra with a nitrous kit??

Zemedici

Established Member
Also I have a ZEX wet kit I'm thinking of putting on with a 100 shot...and getting it tuned like for it..
Would yall say it would take away value adding the nitrous kit?
Would yall buy a 03 cobra with a nitrous kit??

Most buyers wouldn't buy a cobra with nitrous on it.

However, my car has a hole in the center from having nitrous previously, and she runs fine. But the PO also blew other vehicles motors with the gas, so just luck of the draw i suppose

Never_Enough

Established Member
Vert FTW! If I get back into anotehr C6, it will be a Vert or targa. Love the Z06, but this hardtop shit is for the birds.

Franco

Established Member
I sold my 04 with 110k miles for 17.5k....

had some nice parts on it though, amber tails, nice exhaust and stereo, retrofitted projectors.

My buddy has a nice 03 black coupe similar mods and miles to your old one.
Just put it up a week ago.
He has gotten a ton of responses. Nothing concrete though. Has it priced at 17900$ might be a little high but car is immaculate as yours was.
Obviously he is not far off judging from the responses.
Market is strong and I agree most people complaining about pricing are the ones that don't want to pay the premium to own one.

Zemedici

Established Member
He has gotten a ton of responses. Nothing concrete though. Has it priced at 17900$ might be a little high but car is immaculate as yours was.
Market is strong and I agree most people complaining about pricing are the ones that don't want to pay the premium to own one.

Tell him to stick to his guns. The first person that ACTUALLY looked at the car in person, bought it. Plenty of tire kickers, but when you call them window shoppers they get the hint and **** off. hahaha

Franco

Established Member
Tell him to stick to his guns. The first person that ACTUALLY looked at the car in person, bought it. Plenty of tire kickers, but when you call them window shoppers they get the hint and **** off. hahaha

I am forcing him to stick to his guns I'm actually pissed he is selling. Car is too clean not to hold firm. I agree first person to see it will buy it.

af0ce39065f7fd5d9beb43cfb5fb275b.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
I am forcing him to stick to his guns I'm actually pissed he is selling. Car is too clean not to hold firm. I agree first person to see it will buy it.

absolutely beautiful car. Looks extremely similar to my 04 I sold. Wouldnt change a thing!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

actually if i saw that car listed as low as $17.9, i would immediately wonder what was wrong with it!

Never_Enough

Established Member
How is a 100k+ car "immaculate", regardless of what it is, unless it was repainted or has had clear bra from mile 1, seats redone, etc. Things wear.

nxhappy

Established Member
The very first ride I had in a cobra was in a vert with off road bassani X and magna packs on a 80 degree day w the top down. I instantly fell in love and that's ultimately why i bought a terminator. I actually wanted a vert after that experience. The feeling and sound in open air is something u can only know if you experience it. I found a coupe I couldn't pass on but I'll always want a convertible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
just something about it that is intoxicating... loud exhaust, the wind, the smell....I love verts for sure

nxhappy

Established Member
Im hanging on to my 03 SB Termi with 22k miles...only bolt on and retained all stock parts. Maybe someday it will be worth more than I paid for it (new)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
damn, how much did ya pay new? lol

Users who are viewing this thread