cobra pricing?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I really like this car. The motor has some balls (even w/ zero mods right now). She was real smooth on the highway. Sounds pretty good too (stock cats and magnaflow). Although I will probably throw on a offroad midpipe. Still getting used to the shifting....It's WAY different than the Viper lol.

Awesome. Throw a pulley, intake, and tune and it will be a completely different animal. Don't forget a rear cover and diff bushings. Oh and subframe connectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Awesome. Throw a pulley, intake, and tune and it will be a completely different animal. Don't forget a rear cover and diff bushings. Oh and subframe connectors.

FLSFC's for sure. Upper pulley is a about 100hp give or take.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I really like this car. The motor has some balls (even w/ zero mods right now). She was real smooth on the highway. Sounds pretty good too (stock cats and magnaflow). Although I will probably throw on a offroad midpipe. Still getting used to the shifting....It's WAY different than the Viper lol.
+1 on pully and tune. I'd do that first. I've got a 2012 coyote with a tune and exhaust and it feels like a Lincoln compared to the pullied cobra. And they are expensive but borla stingers on these cars with an OR X sounds completely amazing. Nothing like I've ever heard. My buddy has magna packs welded in and they sound about the same and would be cheaper but you want it to sound fantastic put a bassani OR X on it with stingers. Hope you've got some extra money for mods lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nxhappy

Established Member
oh yea, she is going to get plenty of mods. Probably pulley/intake/SC port.

another gripe I have is the stereo. No ****ing aux port grrrrrrr.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
+1 on pully and tune. I'd do that first. I've got a 2012 coyote with a tune and exhaust and it feels like a Lincoln compared to the pullied cobra. And they are expensive but borla stingers on these cars with an OR X sounds completely amazing. Nothing like I've ever heard. My buddy has magna packs welded in and they sound about the same and would be cheaper but you want it to sound fantastic put a bassani OR X on it with stingers. Hope you've got some extra money for mods lol

Not too loud? Can you still hear he blower? I'm tempted. I've got stingers and a high flow catted Magnaflow X pipe. Afraid it would be too loud and I wouldn't hear the blower.

oh yea, she is going to get plenty of mods. Probably pulley/intake/SC port.

another gripe I have is the stereo. No ****ing aux port grrrrrrr.

If you want to retain stock there was a how too. On some of the cd-6's to wire one to the sat button if it's an 04.

nxhappy

Established Member
Not too loud? Can you still hear he blower? I'm tempted. I've got stingers and a high flow catted Magnaflow X pipe. Afraid it would be too loud and I wouldn't hear the blower.

If you want to retain stock there was a how too. On some of the cd-6's to wire one to the sat button if it's an 04.

ya I'll probably put in an aftermarket unit with bluetooth etc

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member

Not too loud for me. Sounds amazing. I can hear the blower whining after about 4500rpms. Not sure if its making too much noise before that but I can definitely hear it winding up after that

Blackoyote

Established Member
Nice, but get some matching front wheels STAT (they're only like $130/each)! It looks so goofy when someone does the deep dish reps in the rear and leaves the zero lipped ones on the front.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Naw, I'm actually fond of those Vic. Don't see them all the time and have a dish. That's me though.

I think the below quote is more along the lines of my thinking.

Nice, but get some matching front wheels STAT (they're only like $130/each)! It looks so goofy when someone does the deep dish reps in the rear and leaves the zero lipped ones on the front.

Yeah, either put a wheel with a lip on the front too or one without the lip on the rear. It just looks weird as is.

05Sonicblue

Established Member
Nchappy, I'm glad you were able to finally find the car you were looking for. Very entertaining and informative read. I knew I should have bought that brand new zinc yellow one in 03. Instead I bought a piece of crap Volvo S80 t6 that I only kept until the warranty was up. Because it was in the shop more than I drove it. Good luck with the terminator. Great looking cars and bang for the buck.

nxhappy

Established Member
cleaned the seats last night, they were matted and frizzy. Took some 1000 grit and hit it real good, made it about 90% better !

Users who are viewing this thread