cobra pricing?

nxhappy

Established Member
Tanner will only be happy when a Terminator is sitting in the garage next to the Viper....:eek:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Nobody is going to sell their Cobra for a low ball price unless it has a story. So if you want to shop junk, then you look for cheap cars. If you want a solid car you need to be prepared to pay a fair price. I would expect any Cobra, even a higher mile car under 18k to have a story.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Good for you NX getting a Cobra! I have considered selling mine to get a vert also but I think I have too much sentimental value in it now.
The Cobra is a lot of fun to blast around in. It feels easier to drive care free and really enjoy the experience(less scraping, easier to see, wide power band)... Compared to the GTS anyway. Just be careful if you put your foot down, it is unruly. Very bad manners, especially if you are used to a GTS

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
yea, CA smog is ridiculous ...

I am hoping that Trump can help to ease some of these regulations.

Nobody is going to sell their Cobra for a low ball price unless it has a story. So if you want to shop junk, then you look for cheap cars. If you want a solid car you need to be prepared to pay a fair price. I would expect any Cobra, even a higher mile car under 18k to have a story.

+1 I agree completely

Never_Enough

Established Member
False. There are always people that need to unload cars to pay bills, divorce, etc etc

nxhappy

Established Member
wm02tx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread