Cobra in the snow OMG!!!!1

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
WTF sellin the cobra!!??!?!?! U nutzo why ?? Well if you do just remember that you will never get laid again

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
well the car is long gone now. new owner flew in and drove it home 27 hours. which speaks to the drivability of an 03 with a kenne bell and a really good dyno tune. I will say the salt did come off and the car cleaned up fine. winter is a fact of life here in Massachusetts you gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh, well thats good!

I drove mine home 22 hrs, but not with a KB haha Very streetable :) I live in PA, and thankfully I have another vehicle to drive that is 4x4. Id cry if my Cobra was covered in salt.:whine:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
gomach1 said:
I love SHOs, there great for everything
did you get it yet

Not till I sell the car. I'm open for any year SHO this time around. I would actually like to modify one this time instead of just beating the ever living piss out of one, then sell it. :lol1:

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
Not till I sell the car. I'm open for any year SHO this time around. I would actually like to modify one this time instead of just beating the ever living piss out of one, then sell it. :lol1:

you gonna get a V8 SHO?

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
DSCN0389.gif

DSCN0387.gif

ChadS98GT

Established Member
one thing also on your videos....you don't have your speedo adjusted do you? you are pegging your speedo and claiming 160 mph I don't buy it though with 4:56 gears....

yellow98stang

Established Member
ur car looks sick, minus the lift kit...lower it and it will be one of the best looking cobras on svtperf...03/04 cobras need ur tail lights haha...

peace, Dan

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
salt bleh, I won't even pull mine out to let the tires touch the stuff. Please leave them in the garage, I had a buddy who wrecked a very nice fox because he wanted to drive it in the winter in upstate NY. Wrapped it around a pole, he was a little agressive like most of us. If not for the car for yourself :)

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
mattmoto441 said:
you gonna get a V8 SHO?

Both. I'll prolly buy my parents 94 MTX, and then see if I can find a low mileage V8 SHO. I need a fun 4 door so I can go places this summer. :beer:

chuckstang said:
Dont sho tauras suck ass
wtf lol

I've killed for less!

ChadS98GT said:
one thing also on your videos....you don't have your speedo adjusted do you? you are pegging your speedo and claiming 160 mph I don't buy it though with 4:56 gears....

The speed isn't calibrated. The car went up past 6,100 rpms in 5th before either of us shut down. That is just a hair under 160mph with 4.56 gears.

BTW, the speedo was already buried at 160 once I hit like 130mph. :D

yellow98stang said:
03/04 cobras need ur tail lights haha...

peace, Dan

Smart man, they do. :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread