Cobra in the snow OMG!!!!1

tdo

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
drove mine with the kenne bell for 2 new england winters. Good times...
1842_p27611.jpg

Glad to see I am not the only one. This one is from today. Hope I can wash it soon. Ah, Michigan.

salty%20cobra%201.jpg

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
theres a a guy that has 2 of those V8 SHO's a green one and a white one, the white one has a cat back on it and it sounds real mean for such a small motor

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
How much are you asking for your CObra?

Considering there are average condition ones with over 70k going for $13,000, I hope I can bring that kind of money with mine that looks 10 times better. I'll prolly stick a firm price of $13k, and just wait till someone comes along.

03SBSVT

Banned
This deal with DD'ing cobras in snow is rediculous. anyone who does it is retarded. They'll end up stuck and wrecked or have a rotted to hell car in a year. Complete stupidity. Now taking it around the block quick is no biggy

ViciousJay

Established Member
tdo said:
Glad to see I am not the only one. This one is from today. Hope I can wash it soon. Ah, Michigan.

salty%20cobra%201.jpg

mine doesnt look any better either... you know all these guys cry when it rains needs to lighten up its just a car... trust me in my book your a good driver if you can drive 500 hp car in the snow all season, in my book you guys are ACES :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread