Climate activists have launched a tire-slashing operation in cities across the U.S. PLEASE pick the wrong SUV/owner at the wrong time!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
From your lips to gods ears.
Please let me be the one that takes a baseball bat to a knife fight and smashes in the skull of one of these biden voters. I would love to add it to my resume.
Bruno, my brother, you were the FIRST person that came to mind. I even had typed 'Bruno?' in my original post but deleted it because I wasn't sure if you had an SUV. LOL.

P.S. - A video of an encounter between you and one or more of these punk/idiots would have been epic.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Bruno, my brother, you were the FIRST person that came to mind. I even had typed 'Bruno?' in my original post but deleted it because I wasn't sure if you had an SUV. LOL.

P.S. - A video of an encounter between you and one or more of these punk/idiots would have been epic.
That’s evidence.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1657885979932.gif

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When our side finally starts fighting back a lot of this nonsense will stop.
That is all it takes.
At the high point of all of the BLM madness with the rioting and looting, BLM sent two busloads of "protesters" to Augusta Maine (State Capitol). When they got off the buses, they were met by the locals who were armed and told them to get back on their bus and leave. BLM whined and complained about "White Supremacy" and "Racism" and promptly got back on their buses and left.
That is how it works.
Don't bend a knee, don't comply, get in their face and tell them to **** off. They run away like the scared little brats they are. Every time.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That is all it takes.
At the high point of all of the BLM madness with the rioting and looting, BLM sent two busloads of "protesters" to Augusta Maine (State Capitol). When they got off the buses, they were met by the locals who were armed and told them to get back on their bus and leave. BLM whined and complained about "White Supremacy" and "Racism" and promptly got back on their buses and left.
That is how it works.
Don't bend a knee, don't comply, get in their face and tell them to **** off. They run away like the scared little brats they are. Every time.
That's awesome, was that in a local newspaper or something?

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's awesome, was that in a local newspaper or something?
Yes, and it was covered by the local news. It did not get National attention because that is the wrong narrative and MSM can not let something like that be known. Imagine if a National audience saw that.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Jenson Button, the F1 driver, had a post like last year on this. A friend of his had his tires slashed on his Land Rover, and he only found out as he was taking his pregnant wife to the hospital.

If I remember right, it was particularly ironic because the dude hardly ever used his car, he rode his bike to work and it was basically there for long trips and taking his wife to her appointments.

I would have lost my shit.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
That is all it takes.
That is how it works.
Probably why they just pushed a new zealot ATF director and are trying to push HR1808 through.

They should have opened up on the bus before they had a chance to leave. Ammo don't grow on trees so would have conserved a bit..... You know, for the environment.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
If this happens to anyone I know, even remotely, I’m ****ing up the first EV I see. Not just the tires either. You can total most cars in a matter of minutes with a baseball bat and can of spray paint

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If this happens to anyone I know, even remotely, I’m ****ing up the first EV I see. Not just the tires either. You can total most cars in a matter of minutes with a baseball bat and can of spray paint

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

14hrs on a quarter panel will typically require replacement. An hour of labor to repair is about the equivalent of a golf ball sized dent so that gives you an idea. Damage the quarter panels enough and the roof, hood, doors, hatch/liftgate etc will all add up to be an expensive repair, not even counting the glass, and it would probably total a car pretty quickly.

MG0h3

Established Member
14hrs on a quarter panel will typically require replacement. An hour of labor to repair is about the equivalent of a golf ball sized dent so that gives you an idea. Damage the quarter panels enough and the roof, hood, doors, hatch/liftgate etc will all add up to be an expensive repair, not even counting the glass, and it would probably total a car pretty quickly.

Wheelbarrow handle would work best. Edges are square.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Captain Beyond

Established Member
That is all it takes.
That is how it works.
Similar situation happened in San Antonio during the Floyd riots a couple years ago. Blm and antifa “peaceful protesters” were bused in to riot downtown. They did some damage as they busted the glass doors of a mall and looted. They then decided to march to the Alamo to vandalize it. Bad idea. They claimed the Alamo is racist...lol. However, they were met with several dozens armed Texas Freedom Force members. They are mostly a group of ex military patriots who defend Texas historic monuments and such. They sent them home crying after they cracked some these cockroaches skulls. We haven’t had a problem with this shit since.
I think after this event, the FBI labeled them an extremist militia...lol.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is all it takes.
That is how it works.
Now THAT is a post that makes me smile!!!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
That is all it takes.
That is how it works.
****in A brother. I love it.

@13COBRA What’s your Monday morning quarterback take on this alpha news?

Users who are viewing this thread