Climate activists have launched a tire-slashing operation in cities across the U.S. PLEASE pick the wrong SUV/owner at the wrong time!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Should've set the buses on fire too.
I would have. Srs

So you still stand by your stance that these good people did the wrong thing showing up armed and saving the whole town instead of shuttering inside and waiting for the astronauts to show up to your specific home while the rest of the place burns to the ground. After all that’s what the media tells you to do.

I definitely know who I don’t want next to me.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would have. Srs

So you still stand by your stance that these good people did the wrong thing showing up armed and saving the whole town instead of shuttering inside and waiting for the astronauts to show up to your specific home while the rest of the place burns to the ground. After all that’s what the media tells you to do.

I definitely know who I don’t want next to me.

The right thing or the legal thing?

The answer is different depending on the question asked.

The right thing, absolutely they did the right thing. The legal thing, no.

If it were legal to defend my city, county, state, etc... I would have 0 issue with it. Unfortunately, it's not.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member

If it were legal to defend my city, county, state, etc... I would have 0 issue with it. Unfortunately, it's not.
So you never drive over 65 on the highway. Got it.

Are you stating that it is illegal to defend my city, county, state etc from terrorism?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sometimes....you've got to do what you believe is the RIGHT thing to do. Sometimes that's a bold stand, when people say "enough is enough, you will not bring your violence and destruction here. We will defend our towns and properties and our families if we feel that is what it will take". I'm proud of what they did!! They did IMO what many just talk about doing.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Please explain what was illegal about meeting the BLM buses with armed citizens and asking them to leave?
Unless you are referring to a different event.
The citizens of Maine, even in Augusta, have the right to bear arms, even have concealed arms with no permit. They have the right to express their concern over non Mainer's coming into town to "peacefully protest" (Burn, Loot, Murder). They have every right to tell them to go away.
No laws were broken. Nobody was cited. The only thing that got hurt/damaged was the BLM activist's "feelings".
IMO, it was a great example set for other communities to copy.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Sometimes....you've got to do what you believe is the RIGHT thing to do. Sometimes that's a bold stand, when people say "enough is enough, you will not bring your violence and destruction here. We will defend our towns and properties and our families if we feel that is what it will take". I'm proud of what they did!! They did IMO what many just talk about doing.
Well said my good man.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Please explain what was illegal about meeting the BLM buses with armed citizens and asking them to leave?
Unless you are referring to a different event.
The citizens of Maine, even in Augusta, have the right to bear arms, even have concealed arms with no permit. They have the right to express their concern over non Mainer's coming into town to "peacefully protest" (Burn, Loot, Murder). They have every right to tell them to go away.
No laws were broken. Nobody was cited. The only thing that got hurt/damaged was the BLM activist's "feelings".
IMO, it was a great example set for other communities to copy.
Nope. We are specifically talking about and analyzing your particular situation. I contend that you all did the right thing and if I was there would have definitely joined you guys. Armed to the teeth.
Him and I have had this discussion in the past where he does state that he would only defend his home or business and that no one would get in but that’s where he stops. He would not show up to defend the town.

Am I on point @13COBRA with my statement.
I do not want to put words in your mouth and get any of this wrong.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If no laws were broken, I'm 100% down with it.

In Missouri you have the right to bare arms, conceal and carry open. However you can't use it as a deterrent to someone who isn't threatening your life.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member

In Missouri you have the right to bare arms, conceal and carry open. However you can't use it as a deterrent to someone who isn't threatening your life.
Is blm a terrorist group?

If blm showed up at your home town and started rioting, looting and hurting people would you still be inside your home waiting for them because that’s the 100% legal way to handle it.

Or would you greet them at the point where they stopped the bus. With other men and women who were legally armed working side by side.

Before you told me you’d wait at your doorstep ready to rock n' roll.
That’s exactly what terrorists want to hear from armed White males. To stand down shutter in place and DO NOTHING.
The media and liberals salute you.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is blm a terrorist group?

If blm showed up at your home town and started rioting, looting and hurting people would you still be inside your home waiting for them because that’s the 100% legal way to handle it.

Or would you greet them at the point where they stopped the bus. With other men and women who were legally armed working side by side.

Before you told me you’d wait at your doorstep ready to rock n' roll.
That’s exactly what terrorists want to hear from armed White males. To stand down shutter in place and DO NOTHING.
The media and liberals salute you.

Ok Bruno. Lol

It's obvious you don't have kids.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Ok Bruno. Lol

It's obvious you don't have kids.
I told you at least seventeen times I did not have kids. It should be obvious.

If I did I’d still defend my town, neighborhood, county or state from the tyranny that is black lies matter.
I would be more willing to fight for the future of the country for my kids sake.

Personally I really don’t give a **** if you stayed home and prayed away the terrorists, that’s not the point. I’m just saying to thank god for those that would for your kids sake.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I told you at least seventeen times I did not have kids. It should be obvious.

If I did I’d still defend my town, neighborhood, county or state from the tyranny that is black lies matter.
I would be more willing to fight for the future of the country for my kids sake.

Personally I really don’t give a **** if you stayed home and prayed away the terrorists, that’s not the point. I’m just saying to thank god for those that would for your kids sake.

Ok Bruno.

Man up, go out guns a blazin then. Quit hiding in your retirement community.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Just having a firearm on you is a deterrent. It does not have to be pointed at anyone. None of the people who met those buses ever pointed a weapon at the bus or the people getting off of the bus.
BLM "activists" saw an armed citizenry, they quickly recalculated the odds of being successful in their goal of "peaceful protest" and got back on their buses and left.
If anyone had pointed their weapon at the bus, or the people getting off of the bus, then that is a different situation completely.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If blm ever shows up in collier county I will not be shuttered in place like a coward.
I will protect my community from the terrorists. I’ll bet my governor and sheriff would encourage it.

Pretty easy to say when they wouldn't come to your neighborhood, but hey, we're all internet warriors.

Just having a firearm on you is a deterrent. It does not have to be pointed at anyone. None of the people who met those buses ever pointed a weapon at the bus or the people getting off of the bus.
BLM "activists" saw an armed citizenry, they quickly recalculated the odds of being successful in their goal of "peaceful protest" and got back on their buses and left.
If anyone had pointed their weapon at the bus, or the people getting off of the bus, then that is a different situation completely.

Then I'm all down for that.

I must be really bad at explaining my position. If there was nothing illegal done, then I fully support the decision to deter BLM protestors from being present.

Now, depending on state law, brandishing a firearm can be argued a lot of different ways, and that would be illegal and at that point I would bow out of that.

I have kids and a wife that rely on me to support them. I'm not going to jail over some bullshit charge to protect the town library.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Pretty easy to say when they wouldn't come to your neighborhood, but hey, we're all internet warriors.

Then I'm all down for that.

I must be really bad at explaining my position. If there was nothing illegal done, then I fully support the decision to deter BLM protestors from being present.

Now, depending on state law, brandishing a firearm can be argued a lot of different ways, and that would be illegal and at that point I would bow out of that.

I have kids and a wife that rely on me to support them. I'm not going to jail over some bullshit charge to protect the town library.
Bro you just proved my point.

Why won’t blm terrorists come to collier county?

Why is Naples one of the safest communities in America?

Think about it.

There’s always a common denominator to shitholes.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bro you just proved my point.

Why won’t blm terrorists come to collier county?

Why is Naples one of the safest communities in America?

Think about it.

There’s always a common denominator to shitholes.

Old white people are scary?

In fact it has A LOT more to do with average income level, age of population, density of population, density of businesses, etc, than it ever would if the behemoth of a man Bruno Boxeroni went to a bus stop with his .380 strapped across his chest like a SWAT team captain.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Old white people are scary?

In fact it has A LOT more to do with average income level, age of population, density of population, density of businesses, etc, than it ever would if the behemoth of a man Bruno Boxeroni went to a bus stop with his .380 strapped across his chest like a SWAT team captain.
There it is bro. You let yourself get triggered and we’re just spitballing here. Didn’t realize you get a little unhinged when you don’t get your way. It’s all good. Just eat something and hit the gym once in a while to reduce stress.

Now about your statement. You’re wrong son. I’d rather be next to those so called “old” White people as you call them than groomers that hide in their houses when terrorists come a knockin.

The fact that you think a man in his early 60’s is old. That’s the average age of the population in Naples makes me think that you don’t have a clue. Do you.
Most of those old folks did more to protect their country than most anybody you ever met.

Proudly awaiting your next triggered post. No worries.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There it is bro. You let yourself get triggered and we’re just spitballing here. Didn’t realize you get a little unhinged when you don’t get your way. It’s all good. Just eat something and hit the gym once in a while to reduce stress.

Now about your statement. You’re wrong son. I’d rather be next to those so called “old” White people as you call them than groomers that hide in their houses when terrorists come a knockin.

The fact that you think a man in his early 60’s is old. That’s the average age of the population in Naples makes me think that you don’t have a clue. Do you.
Most of those old folks did more to protect their country than most anybody you ever met.

Proudly awaiting your next triggered post. No worries.

Triggered? Nah. Trolling, a little.

Users who are viewing this thread