Check out what I bought today!!! She's gorgeous!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Beautiful coloring! Nice pick up!

I had a salmon Boa constrictor and a pastel ball. mom had a 19 ft burmese when i lived with her. Love snakes and all animals for that matter. Make sure u dont use any ixed mulch or anything with pine or any other acidic wood in it... its poisonus to snakes.. (having had snakes for a while im sure you know this. but just an FYI to anyone looking to house a snake)

:beer:

Already thinking of what snake I will get next....

Im thinking a venomoid King Cobra. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmm....i found them here for $225 for a pair of 2 female albino ball pythons. Pro Exotics Reptiles, the Nation's finest captive bred Snakes and Monitors, your source for Infrared Thermometer, Temp Gun. I actually would have liked to get a Piebald Ball....
url

url

THAT is a gorgeous snake. Well, your Burmese is, too. Just curious, where the heck would you keep your snake once it grew to, say, over 15'?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Beautiful python man, she will get big quick thats for sure. I had an albino corn a few years ago and used to handle him all the time, but for some reason he got real aggressive so I gave him to a snake/reptile breeder I know so he could live out the rest of his days bangin womens and eatin fresh mice, instead of me probably drop kicking his ass for biting me.

BTW hows your hand since that wreck?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Sulawesi Retic or a purple albino Retic:beer:

what is this?

Beautiful snake. Ide like to own when if i had a big enough house incase it did get too big i could build its own gerage or a sperate part of a basement.

But FFFF those pictures.. are people dumb?! No way in hell once it got to 8 FT would i even think of handling it until after it ate something..
Just dont trust those sneaky bastards. Thier power is just insane..

Is there a way to get a king cobra that doesnt actually produce venom? That would be a kick ass snake.

Knew soomeone a long time ago who used his basement to house a 6+ft croc before. Forget what happened to the guy.
Also knew someone who had a half house and one night there(whole family of like 5 or so) 8ft python got loose.. they never found it...

And wow, those caremel and piebald pythons are beautiful..

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
I used to have a red-tail boa back in the day, it got to the point of eating rabbits and I sold it back to the pet store. I saw an emerald green tree boa at a pet store over here, that thing was awesome!!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Snakes are like dogs, it's all in the temperment & how they were raised. At the same time, I've owned snakes for over 15years. I only had 2 out of the 10-15 owned that were rightous and predictable. Perfect temperment, totally cool snakes but not with other people. They still have instincts that programmed into them, understand that love you have between it, can never over ride instincts. Becafeful & enjoy the bastard. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Those Burmese pythons are even tempered and make great reptile pets when young but beware.... any large constrictor snake over 3 meters can be very lethal to even adult humans! Use common sense. It's very easy to underestimate the power these snake have!
bsstefanobaronealbinobu.jpg
107036040f246ea9106b.jpg
rockpython2copy.jpg
snakepet03copy.jpg
anastacia092002copy.jpg
1476672638754c877a7b.jpg
burmcopy.jpg

Ummmm yeah. . . . . to hell with that.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Keep it until it is big enough to make a nice pair of boots. Or a snakeskin car cover.....

If it doesn't fetch and show affection it is not a pet, just a cohabitant waiting for its next meal.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I had a family member telling me over xmas that his friend had one. It would sleep with her and then it stopped eatting and the chick took it to a vet and they told her "you should put it to sleep b/c it's waiting to get bigger to try and eat you" Anybody else heard stories like this ?

Anyways keep the pics coming !

No lie....my stomach dropped after reading this. I love snakes....just on TV. I remember last year a family in FL a 9ft Burmese Python escaped the cage and kill the daughter.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Is there a way to get a king cobra that doesnt actually produce venom? That would be a kick ass snake.

Yes there is. The most effective way and the ONLY way I would do it is called adenopathy which is the removal of both the venom glands and sometimes the venom ducts on both sides of the head.

The ONLY way I would own one is if I had brought the snake to have the surgery at a vet of my choosing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread