Check out what I bought today!!! She's gorgeous!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Edit: Got a feeding vid the other day....shes got some fast strikes...
got a feeding vid the other day....damn she strikes fast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs1b8zUIc6M&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Albino Burmese Python feeding[/ame]

Albino Burmese. Her name is Roxy...can you see her?
100APPLEIMG_0252.jpg

She likes to hide.
100APPLEIMG_0251.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0250.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0249.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0248.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0247.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0246.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0245.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0244.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0243.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0242.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0241.jpg

100APPLEIMG_0240.jpg

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
very cool snake bro..I had a basic ball python for a few years back in the late 90's, I always wanted an albino. How much do they cost nowadays?

IShb3w

Established Member
nice dude. my shop teacher in middle school had a huuuuge one, among other snakes, and brought them to school one day for a showing. The bermese python got loose LOL. shit was crazy.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
very cool snake bro..I had a basic ball python for a few years back in the late 90's, I always wanted an albino. How much do they cost nowadays?

Not sure about the albino BALL pythons....they are probably around $100....this is a Burmese....cost me $300. Supposedly she could get up to 22-24 feet long.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, you can see the look in her eyes: "Just wait human. Just you wait. I will grow larger. You will not."

You gotta love snakes, there is no guessing what they are thinking. It's all right there in the eyes looking for the next meal.

Jim Snover

Not sure about the albino BALL pythons....they are probably around $100....this is a Burmese....cost me $300. Supposedly she could get up to 22-24 feet long.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
I saw something on tv the other night about people just dumping snakes like these when they get bigger, They are living in the everglades now and reproducing, I guess my point is the price will go down when they are a native species. lol

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Ummm.....Burmese Pythons are more expensive than Ball Pythons.....I payed $300 for an ALBINO BURMESE....you think a cheaper python is going to cost more?

albino ball pythons actually do cost more than albino burms...albino burmese pythons have been around way longer and are such a common snake the market really fell..couple examples-

albino burmese-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 09 Albino Burmese Python
and a bigger albino burmese-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 7.5' FEMALE ALBINO BURMESE PYTHON!

albino ball python-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: Adult ALBINO FEMALE
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 09 Albino Male-$450 includes shipping-c'mon this is a good deal

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
albino ball pythons actually do cost more than albino burms...albino burmese pythons have been around way longer and are such a common snake the market really fell..couple examples-

albino burmese-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 09 Albino Burmese Python
and a bigger albino burmese-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 7.5' FEMALE ALBINO BURMESE PYTHON!

albino ball python-
kingsnake.com Classifieds: Adult ALBINO FEMALE
kingsnake.com Classifieds: 09 Albino Male-$450 includes shipping-c'mon this is a good deal

Hmm....i found them here for $225 for a pair of 2 female albino ball pythons. http://www.proexotics.com/currently_available.html I actually would have liked to get a Piebald Ball....
url

url

Last edited:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
het albinos, not actual albinos...het albinos=normal with the albino trait

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
I hate snakes.....The only one I Like is My Cobra...........

Seriously What the crap are you going to do with it when It needs a Dog to eat instead of a Rat? Or a Small Cow instead of a Dog?

How do you plan on feeding it later on?

And Where are you going to keep it? a snake that is 20 feet long could Very easily get out and kill you in your sleep? or your family.....

Take it back and Buy a Dog or Cat for a pet....Or better yet spend the money on the Cobra....

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I hate snakes.....The only one I Like is My Cobra...........

Seriously What the crap are you going to do with it when It needs a Dog to eat instead of a Rat? Or a Small Cow instead of a Dog?

How do you plan on feeding it later on?

And Where are you going to keep it? a snake that is 20 feet long could Very easily get out and kill you in your sleep? or your family.....

Take it back and Buy a Dog or Cat for a pet....Or better yet spend the money on the Cobra....

Only women are afraid of snakes. lol

And when she needs a dog instead of a rat, I will feed her a dog. And when she gets bigger, I will build her a bigger habitat.

Seriously though, they eat rabbits when they get bigger. Thats fun to watch.

I had dogs, they require way too much attention. Cant leave them in their kennel for a week without food. I like that. Just feed a snake once a week, keep their cage clean, and handle them to keep them friendly. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread