Check out what I bought today!!! She's gorgeous!

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Only women are afraid of snakes. lol

And when she needs a dog instead of a rat, I will feed her a dog. And when she gets bigger, I will build her a bigger habitat.

Seriously though, they eat rabbits when they get bigger. Thats fun to watch.

I had dogs, they require way too much attention. Cant leave them in their kennel for a week without food. I like that. Just feed a snake once a week, keep their cage clean, and handle them to keep them friendly. Simple.

What type of Habitat can you build for a 20 foot snake?

and how do you handle a 20 foot snake by your self once a week?

Dang Crazy you are......Glad we don't live close........:beer:

wma8706

Established Member
Those Burmese pythons are even tempered and make great reptile pets when young but beware.... any large constrictor snake over 3 meters can be very lethal to even adult humans! Use common sense. It's very easy to underestimate the power these snake have!
bsstefanobaronealbinobu.jpg
107036040f246ea9106b.jpg
rockpython2copy.jpg
snakepet03copy.jpg
anastacia092002copy.jpg
1476672638754c877a7b.jpg
burmcopy.jpg

boostaholick

Established Member
I had a family member telling me over xmas that his friend had one. It would sleep with her and then it stopped eatting and the chick took it to a vet and they told her "you should put it to sleep b/c it's waiting to get bigger to try and eat you" Anybody else heard stories like this ?

Anyways keep the pics coming !

Last edited:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I had an albino corn snake a while back. I know I know, nothing crazy but.........I did handle it EVERY day with proper care and clean environment. But I shit you not, that mother f'r got mean as hell once it was 5+ feet. So dont think that a snake will behave just because its handled a lot. Beautifull snake though!!!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I had a family member telling me over xmas that his friend had one. It would sleep with her and then it stopped eatting and the chick took it to a vet and they told her "you should put it to sleep b/c it's waiting to get bigger to try and eat you" Anybody else heard stories like this ?

Anyways keep the pics coming !

:dw: a conscious thinking snake? lol

I had an albino corn snake a while back. I know I know, nothing crazy but.........I did handle it EVERY day with proper care and clean environment. But I shit you not, that mother f'r got mean as hell once it was 5+ feet. So dont think that a snake will behave just because its handled a lot. Beautifull snake though!!!

:beer:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Nice snake!!! I used to have one of those too and 3 Reticulated Python's. I now have Guyana Red-Tail Boa's

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Cool snake. My friend had a python and we would sit up drinking waiting for it to strike whatever live small animal he put inside the cage. It got fairly big and he would feed it rabbits, the strike was pretty cool.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
NICE! She's gonna get HUGEEEE! Within one year she might be 8ft. Where did you buy her? Have you seen the Caramel Burmese Pythons? They look sick!

Really....that soon? Didn't realize they grew that fast. I got her from a local pet store. I would have liked so see the caramels in person but they didnt have any at the time.

Cool snake. My friend had a python and we would sit up drinking waiting for it to strike whatever live small animal he put inside the cage. It got fairly big and he would feed it rabbits, the strike was pretty cool.

Yea, love that part. Mine only eats mice for now....maybe small children later.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Haha nice snake, I hate snakes, but yours has an awesome color combination :beer:.. but damn man gives me the chills to look at them! :lol:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
:beer: Don't be scared....she won't bite.....wait............nvm.

Out of 12 years I've owned snakes I've never been bitten yet, but damn they scare the shit out of me when they do strike at me. My male is crazy when he smells food and even after he eats. He strikes at anything.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Out of 12 years I've owned snakes I've never been bitten yet, but damn they scare the shit out of me when they do strike at me. My male is crazy when he smells food and even after he eats. He strikes at anything.

She was pissy earlier tonight. She hissed at me a few times. She ate 2 mice earlier in the day, and was being a bitch tonight till i dropped another in her tank and she immediately struck it and then she chilled out.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Beautiful coloring! Nice pick up!

I had a salmon Boa constrictor and a pastel ball. mom had a 19 ft burmese when i lived with her. Love snakes and all animals for that matter. Make sure u dont use any ixed mulch or anything with pine or any other acidic wood in it... its poisonus to snakes.. (having had snakes for a while im sure you know this. but just an FYI to anyone looking to house a snake)

Users who are viewing this thread