Check out what I bought today!!! She's gorgeous!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
what is this?

Beautiful snake. Ide like to own when if i had a big enough house incase it did get too big i could build its own gerage or a sperate part of a basement.

But FFFF those pictures.. are people dumb?! No way in hell once it got to 8 FT would i even think of handling it until after it ate something..
Just dont trust those sneaky bastards. Thier power is just insane..

Is there a way to get a king cobra that doesnt actually produce venom? That would be a kick ass snake.

Knew soomeone a long time ago who used his basement to house a 6+ft croc before. Forget what happened to the guy.
Also knew someone who had a half house and one night there(whole family of like 5 or so) 8ft python got loose.. they never found it...

And wow, those caremel and piebald pythons are beautiful..
Reticulated Pythons are the longest snakes in the world (Sulawesi being the biggest) And the Albino one I spoke of has purple on it.
Snakes are like dogs, it's all in the temperment & how they were raised. At the same time, I've owned snakes for over 15years. I only had 2 out of the 10-15 owned that were rightous and predictable. Perfect temperment, totally cool snakes but not with other people. They still have instincts that programmed into them, understand that love you have between it, can never over ride instincts. Becafeful & enjoy the bastard. :)
HUH? I've owned snakes for a long time too, but I would never compare them to dogs. For the most part snakes are very unpredictable. Some snakes are tolerant of being handled, but never considered tame.

JYOO

Established Member
Crazy bastards! They are interesting tho, i cant look away from them, but i will keep my hand on my gatt and ka-bar tonight.

SRV1

Established Member
Albino Burmese. Her name is Roxy...can you see her?
100APPLEIMG_0240.jpg

Is this snake similar to the albino corn snake? My roommate had one when I was in college.

James

JYOO

Established Member
I wonder what happened to me, when i was like 12 years old i wasnt scared of snakes at all, i would catch them, play with it and then lay em out for cars to run over. Now i wouldnt even want to pet one, i think its from all the discovery channel, amimal planet, steve irwin shows, knowledge spooked me maybe? Weird.

I dont get the "PET" thing either, more of like a live display or art i think???? I did see a show where some girl was crying saying she misses her baby wah wah wah, then she told the cops her "baby" was a snake...they all looked around like WTF??!! Maybe her snake snuggled in and out of crevices real well, who knows??

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I had a family member telling me over xmas that his friend had one. It would sleep with her and then it stopped eatting and the chick took it to a vet and they told her "you should put it to sleep b/c it's waiting to get bigger to try and eat you" Anybody else heard stories like this ?

Anyways keep the pics coming !

Story I heard was very similar. They said everynight the snake would always sleep at the foot of the bed curled up. Then it started sleeping next to the wife fully stretched out. After a couple weeks of this they asked a vet why the snake was doing this and the vet said to kill it because it's measuring her because it was going to eat her.

Shit gave me goosebumps.

JYOO

Established Member
Story I heard was very similar. They said everynight the snake would always sleep at the foot of the bed curled up. Then it started sleeping next to the wife fully stretched out. After a couple weeks of this they asked a vet why the snake was doing this and the vet said to kill it because it's measuring her because it was going to eat her.

Shit gave me goosebumps.

Sounds about right. I dont think they have real brains. They just know eat and survive. I never seen a snake taking care of its own baby snake...:D

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
got a feeding vid the other day....damn she strikes fast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs1b8zUIc6M&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Albino Burmese Python feeding[/ame]

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i never really understood the appeal of snakes. why buy something that cant truly be tamed, doesnt play with you, and it about as ugly as rosie o'donnel.

Users who are viewing this thread