Charity Challenge at NE Dragway- Sunday, April 25th

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
I know who owns that 03 Cobra that runs 11.3 I guess he has connections with the track. He barely has any mods done to that Cobra and he is near 10's kinda crazy.

I dont have any track connections, lol, Wish i did!! Are you referring to me? I went 11.3 last ed day.....

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I know who owns that 03 Cobra that runs 11.3 I guess he has connections with the track. He barely has any mods done to that Cobra and he is near 10's kinda crazy.

who is that? Im talking about "topless" from CT

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
If you want to try and make some rounds in the event, you are going to have to turn it down a bit, that's all. If you want to just see what the car can do, run the 1/8th on your first qualifying and do the math....then let her rip the next time. Just be prepared to pack up your shit after that if they are paying attention.

slowing down is lame

lxfiveo

Established Member
slowing down is lame

Yeah it is! That's why I added "be prepared to pack up your shit". I'm going to be in a similar predicament Sunday with no license......knowing me, everyone should just watch the yellow GT for the biggest breakout of the competition!:p

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Well it looks as if the ED day gods are upon us so far, Looks like chance of Precip. went down, And just says cloudy now. My day just got a little better.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
back at it again....40% chance of pm showers on weather.com and NWS says 60% showers likely.....I dunno boys. Im gonna be working my bag off tomorrow on the car but I dunno...

Users who are viewing this thread