Charity Challenge at NE Dragway- Sunday, April 25th

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I have decided to add two new teams that will consist of individuals, for those who would like to participate, but can't assemble a team of 4.
As each team is filled, I will contact the individuals to decide on a charity for their team to represent.
The cost to enter as an individual is $31.25 ($125.00 /4)

Please feel free to contact me via PM to join this event

lxfiveo

Established Member
Since this was setup last year to bring attention to Project Fallen Hero and the car isn't complete yet, I'd like to set my team's charity to Project Fallen Hero. Ed, you may want to think about defaulting the individuals you are putting on a team to Project Fallen Hero as well. Just a thought....it's time to wrap up that car and project!

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Since this was setup last year to bring attention to Project Fallen Hero and the car isn't complete yet, I'd like to set my team's charity to Project Fallen Hero. Ed, you may want to think about defaulting the individuals you are putting on a team to Project Fallen Hero as well. Just a thought....it's time to wrap up that car and project!

We can do that!!!

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
You guys have to check out NED's new website!!!! Click on April 25th under the 2010 schedule. Joe and Chris really helped me out, by making Charity Challenge stand out on their schedule!!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
You guys have to check out NED's new website!!!! Click on April 25th under the 2010 schedule. Joe and Chris really helped me out, by making Charity Challenge stand out on their schedule!!!!

thats awesome...even linked to your site

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Too bad I cant donate beekeeping equipment, hahaha
I talked to my other 2 guys and we are all in.
Team MHR racing for PFH.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Pro-Tree Racing and Performance Dyno have donated gift certificates for use as raffle prizes.

Southern NH Undercar LLC has sent a very generous donation for the awards and supplies.

Still looking for donations and raffle prizes!!!!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
what ever happened to the kid with the other black GT500 that you and I cruised home from NED with???

With the stripes like mine, or the black without stripes?
Bill, with the stripes is on my team with Jeff and Chris, and my handsome self.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thats chuckstang, Im sure he would come up! Send him a PM you douche nozzle fist pumping homo.

Users who are viewing this thread