Charity Challenge at NE Dragway- Sunday, April 25th

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Well just fixed my problem, 2 idler bearings were toast, And belt 1'' too long, Just put tighter belt on and replaced idler bearings.....Now holdin Max boost at top of 4th gear......Damn i wanna get back to track now!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Well just fixed my problem, 2 idler bearings were toast, And belt 1'' too long, Just put tighter belt on and replaced idler bearings.....Now holdin Max boost at top of 4th gear......Damn i wanna get back to track now!

Ill be up there saturday...cmon up!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Thinkin of goin wednesday or friday for street nite, What is saturday? TT? Maybee i'll do that.

sat is Test and tune, CMDR and top bike. Im in CMDR so Ill be with them till I get eliminated.

might go friday night too just for some shake down runs...who knows. I'd rather have a few passes under my belt before doing a club event with no idea how the car is.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Well it looks as im headin to lebanon valley saturday, Never been, Couple buddies goin there, Guess i'll go check it out

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Really...? I hear they cut a little more slack for 11.49 and faster for cage? Long as you not goin 10's! lol

they never have when I have been there....1 warning and then the boot.

juiced46 runs there and they always boot him

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
they never have when I have been there....1 warning and then the boot.

juiced46 runs there and they always boot him

Im just gona have to suck it up and throw the roll bar in. Gona do the MM bar. I can kinda afford that. lol

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
No 11.49 slack at the Valley. I have a bulls eye on my back there.

haha nice! They should change that rule, Its so easy these days to make certain cars much faster than that with minimal mods. Hell some showroom floor cars will break that time. I'd say 10.80 faster requires cage.

lxfiveo

Established Member
haha nice! They should change that rule, Its so easy these days to make certain cars much faster than that with minimal mods. Hell some showroom floor cars will break that time. I'd say 10.80 faster requires cage.

If things ever go bad down the end of the track at a buck twenty you'll be REAL thankful they made you comply with the cage rule.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
If things ever go bad down the end of the track at a buck twenty you'll be REAL thankful they made you comply with the cage rule.

Yea, Ordered bar, Will be in next week.....Damn truck freight.

Users who are viewing this thread