• Don't want to vote

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
For the umpteenth time...

Since thread starter didn't specify best sound or power:

MAC 3" catbacks have the best sound of any CB with any H pipe or MAC prochamber (assuming you got it to fit w/no leaks). Stuff with a X pipe I could care less about. People -shrink- when Kooks headers with MAC the rest the way out falls on their virgin ears...it owns. I know I did as well as many of my friends.

According to a majority of the catback threads on this site ( I dare someone to count them all), magnaflows add the most horsepower. How people figured that out I don't know unless they just got bored and decided to blow a lot of $$ for the amusement of cat-back threads on here. In reality, it's just a popularity contest then turns into someone saying brand X makes the most power cause they chose it for their car.

Just buy full bassani, full MAC or Stainless works exhaust and do it all/right the 1st time.

Last edited:

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
After trying out different mid pipe combos and different muffler's(stinger exhaust have nicest tip's)the catted mrt h-pipe with flowmaster super 40 muffler's welded to a Borla exhaust to me sounds the best. :thumbsup: Welded the Borla tin can muffler's to my F150 truck to liven it up.

black89lx

Established Member
doubleyou tee eff
were is the slp

and i read in this thread thread i read in this thread that magnaflow makes the most power? how the hell is that true. the stingers and loudmouths whoop up on power. along with any other straight through muffler

Users who are viewing this thread