Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 146 35.8%
  • Don't want to vote

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters

tankerman1981

Established Member
stingers sound absolutely awesome with the stock H-Pipe but after hearing the MAC 3" with a MAC O/R H-Pipe i am sold on that setup... I already have the H-Pipe hooked up jsut waiting for some more money so I can get the MAC catback to go with it....

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
newbreed77 said:
Had the stinger for about a week. Sold them and went back to Flows!!! IMO by far the best sounding system for the mustang yet. Plus twice as cheap! Add a mac prochamber and I promiss you wont be displeased! Good Luck. :thumbsup:

I sold my Stingers and went with Flows! :thumbsup: This is the sixth exhaust system I had on the car so far... And the Flows are the best sounding! I'm just not into the high pitched raspy sound.

I can't wait to get my long tube headers and gut out the cats on my x-pipe..

Last edited:

tankerman1981

Established Member
I got the MAC O/R H-pipe with the MAC 2.5" Catback and thinking bout switchin to an O/R X-pipe... kinda sounds like glasspacks slightly in the 3,000 RPM range but not too bad... still MAC hands down all the way can't beat it at WOT!!!

32V SVT

Established Member
I had a full set of Bassani's on my NA, 99 Cobra and loved them.
Yesterday I had a Cat Back installed on my 03, and OMFG!!!
The sound is pure power!!! Can't wait till I can do the Mid length Headers
and Catted X-Pipe. :coolman:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I want to get a the 3" MAC CB and either a O/R X or O/R H (not really sure what would sound better to me) for mine but worried about losing power due to the 3" exhaust. Would the power loss be big?

danny03cobra

Established Member
dude ive had almost all catbacks out there for the terminator, in my opinion (ran x pipe with no cats on it) Borla sounded the worst! MAc was to raspy, bassani is glass packed so the sound will change. i started with flows and i went right back to flows yesterday. the best sound in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread